Chapter 4

I couldn't believe my eyes. I felt so happy for the first time since Dylan broke up with me. I forgot everything around me. All my problems and worries. Slowly my smile fainted. 'Is that really his number', I asked myself, 'or did he just tap in a fake number to make fun of me?' Since Dylan broke up with me I haven't had a big trust in boys. Suddenly my worries came back like a lightning. A tear rolled down my cheek. It wasn't only Nash's real or, but I'm quite sure fake number that made me sad and upset. Dylan and my mom left me and my dad doesn't even care about me anymore. I walked to the couch and laid down. My phone was still in my hand. I stared at Nash's real or fake number, than without thinking I texted 'Nash?' to him. After some minutes my phone vibrated. I looked at my display and read 'Kylie is that you?' Immediately my heart started beating faster. I unlocked my phone and replied to Nash "Yes, it's me." I waited for a minute as someone called me on my phone. The caller was 'Nash :)'. Excitingly I answered the call. "Hi Nash" "Hey Kylie, what's up? I am calling about meeting up tomorrow if you don't mind." My hope grew again. "Sure, when do you have time?" "How about dinner at 8pm tomorrow with me, Cam and Carter at our house.", he proposed. "Sounds good, should I bring something to eat.", I asked. "No you don't have to. We planned on getting Burger King. I hope you don't mind", he laughed and I laughed too. "I'm excited and thank you for inviting me." "No problem, see you tomorrow.", he said. After he hung up I just sat on the couch, thinking about Nash.