Chapter 18

I nodded and said: "Yes, please stay." He smiled and asked me if I wanted to do something or go to sleep. I yawned and realized how tired I was: "I'm very tired." He nodded and said: "Okay, than go to bed and sweet dreams." He laid down on the couch and closed his eyes. "Cam?", I whispered. "Yes", he said, opened his eyes and smiled. "I don't really want to be alone.", I pointed to my bedroom. He grinned: "Oh, I understand." He stood up and followed me to my bedroom.

We laid down on my bed and closed our eyes. "Goodnight Kylie", he said quietly. "Sleep well Cam." He grabbed my hand and turned to the side, that we were facing each other. He stroke my cheek and kissed my forehead.

The next morning I woke up before Cameron. So I decided to make breakfast for us. I tiptoed out of the bedroom and cooked the food.

30 minutes later Cam came downstairs and said sleepy: "Good morning beautiful." "Good morning handsome", I grinned. I turned around to continue cooking. Suddenly he came from behind and hugged me. His head was on my shoulder: "It smells good." I smiled lightly and said: "It'll be ready soon." "Can I take a shower in the meantime?", he asked. "Sure", I answered and showed him were the bathroom was.

I prepared the food and placed the dishes on the table. As he finished his shower we sat down at the table. "Cam, could you please talk to Nash for me?", I asked. "I don't know...", he mumbled. "What, why?", I asked surprised. "Kylie, Nash isn't the only one who likes you."