Chapter 37

Should I call Nathalie's name? Should I walk away and ignore her? "Nathalie?", I yelled in her direction. Lindsay and Nathalie turned their selfs and stared at me. Suddenly they ran away and I followed them, but I lost Nathalie and Lindsay after some minutes. Why the hell is Nathalie here and how does she know Lindsay? I was so confused. I walked back to Nash. "Where's the food?", he rubbed his tummy. "Oh", I just said and walked away. I totally forgot the food. Should I tell him about Nathalie? No, it would probably ruin his 'vacation'.

I came back with some food. Nash stared at it and thanked me. Without listening I sat down and put my lunch beside me. "Give me a second", I said to Nash and walked to Cam, who was playing volleyball. "Cam?", I shouted from far away. "Yeah?", he shouted back. "Can we talk", I asked. He immediately stopped playing and rushed to me. "You sound nervous", he said. I nodded. "I'll be right back", Cam shouted to the other players. "I'm going to tell you something. But you have to promise not to tell Nash", I said. He nodded serious. "I saw Nathalie", I almost whispered. "What?", Cam stopped walking. "Yes", I tried to sound cool, but the fact that Nathalie and Lindsay know each other and maybe planed something against me... 'Breath Kylie!', I said to myself, 'maybe it's just a coincidence'. "Are you sure?", he asked. "Yes I saw them by the hotel entrance, but they saw me and ran away", I looked down to my feet. He didn't say anything. "And Lindsay was with her.", I said. Cam shook his head: "It's maybe just a coincidence." "That's what I said to myself too. Nathalie really hates me! What if she wants to hurt me?", I panicked. After what Dylan did to me at my house, I was always prepared for the worst. "She won't hurt you", he tried to calm me down. "I'm not so sure about that", I looked into his eyes.