Chapter 77

Two hours later, Cam really wanted to go home. I didn't know what to do against it, so I texted Nash: 'Are you guys ready? I can't keep Cameron here anymore.' A minute later Nash replied: 'Give us 15 more minutes.' "Can we get something at Starbucks before we leave?" I asked Cam. "Fine", he groaned and turned around.

After Cam and I got our favorite drinks at Starbucks, we headed to the car. "I had a wonderful day", I smiled. "I had a wonderful and long day", he laughed.

'We're here!', I texted Nash before we entered the house. 'Good😊', he replied. As Cam laid his hand on the door handle, the door swung open and Nash stood there grinning. "Happy birthday, man", they hugged and walked in. Suddenly a huge crowd came around the corner and yelled: "Surprise." Cam smiled and stared at Nash thankfully. Nash hugged Cam again and winked at me. After Cam went to thank all the guests, I walked over to Nash. "Well done", I said. He kissed me and I gave him a high-five. Ten minutes later, the party started. Music came out of the speakers and the disco lights were swirling around. Carter got some alcohol from the basement and poured it into glasses. Nash and I stood in a corner and watched all the people. "I think Cam likes the party", I said. Nash nodded, while sipping on his drink.