Chapter 34

Are you mrs Parker", the cop asked. "Yes", my hands began to sweat. Cam came to the door. "Did something happen?", he asked the cop. "Are you friends with Nash Grier?", he asked without answering Cameron's question. "Yes", we answered. I almost said that I'm his girlfriend and not his friend. I didn't after all, because I don't know if I'm really his girlfriend. "So what happened?", Cam repeated his question. I stared worried at the cop. "You're friend got caught driving drunk", he responded. My eyes widened and I repeated shocked to myself: That can't be, that can't be. "Sir", my voice was shaking: "that can't be. He went to Taco Bell." The policeman shook his head: "He's at the police station, clearing up some things." "I need to see him", I panicked. "Madam, you can't see him right now", he tried to calm me down. "I have to", I yelled. "I'm sorry but no.", the cop said. Cam stroke my back and whispered: "It's okay. Nash is alright." I didn't believe him. "When can I see him?", I asked. "You can come in an hour to the station", the cop answered. I nodded.

After an hour Cam and I rushed to his car. We jumped in and drove as fast as possible to the police station. As we arrived, we parked the car and ran to the waiting room. After some minutes Nash came. He had wet and swollen cheeks from crying. Tears filled my eyes, because I felt so bad for him. I was never this worried before. Nash walked quickly towards me and hugged me. "Nash!", my voice was shaking a lot. "I'm okay", his voice was a bit scratchy. "No you're not.", I cried into his shirt.