Chapter 46

"Are you okay? What happened?", I touched his shoulder concerned. "Come stand up", I took his hand and pulled him up. He almost fell backwards, because he was so drunk. "Let's get you out of here", I said and supported him with standing. We were about to leave as Cam stopped walking "Nash is still in the house", he yapped. "What?!", I said loudly. Why is Nash here? I got Cam to the car and helped him onto the backseat. "Cam? Why are you crying?", I asked gently again. A tear rolled down his cheek. He didn't answer. "Tell me afterwards", I said. "Is Nash drunk too? Should I take him home?", I asked, but he just shrugged. I closed the car door and marched back to the house. What is Nash doing here? Is he cheating on me? Many questions went trough my mind. I entered the house and saw Matt. "Hi Matt. Sorry to bother, but is Nash here?", I shouted. The music was really loud and I barely understood Matt: "Yes. The last time I saw him, he stood at the bar." I nodded and looked around. I couldn't find Nash, but I noticed Taylor standing around with some girls. I went to him and said: "Hey Tay, have you seen Nash?" - "Hi, he just went upstairs with Lindsay." I squinted my eyes. Did he really just say that.