Chapter 15

Cam parked his car in front of my house. I stepped out and waved him good bye: "I had a great evening. Thanks Cam." "I had a great evening too. Do you have plans tomorrow?", he asked. "No, not really.", I answered. "Good. I'll text you. Sweet dreams", he said and drove away. I walked to my front door and noticed it was unlocked. I was sure I locked it before I went to the cinema with Cameron. Panic rose in me. What if someone broke in my house? I looked around trying to find a weapon. I took a big branch, that was in my front garden. I sneaked into the house and searched around. As I reached the living room I saw someone sitting on the couch. It was Dylan. I put my hand on my chest and said shocked: "Oh my gosh, you scared me." "Sorry", he said quietly without looking at me. "Anyways, why are you here and how did you get in?", I asked annoyed. "You gave me your house key once, don't you remember? And we need to talk.", he replied. "No, we don't need to talk and give me my key back!", I shouted angrily. "I'll give you your key back if we can talk first.", he said. I didn't want him to have my house key so I agreed. He talked about missing me, loving me and stuff. Bored and annoyed I said: "Dylan... You are the one who broke my heart. Don't come crawling back. I'm over you!" "You want me I know it! I can prove it. Let me kiss you", he took my hand an stood up. I tried pulling my hand away, but he didn't let go. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me once. "See, Kylie! You like it", he said in an aggressive way. "Let me go! Help!", I screamed.