Chapter 64

"No, please don't!", I begged Dylan. "That guy punched me a few times and he even broke my nose", he pointed to his bandage. "I know, but he only did it for me. I could get you arrested too. You probably would've raped me", I crossed my arms. "I'm sorry", he looked down to his hands. "That won't fix it, but if you don't tell the cops what Cameron did to you, I'll keep quiet too", I said seriously. Dylan thought about it a moment. "Fine", he gave up. "Good", with that I left the room. As I came back to the waiting room, Cam asked me right away what Dylan said. I told him that everything's okay.

"Do you want to stay at my house tonight?", Nash asked me and put a strand of hair behind my ear. I nodded thankfully. After Nash parked his car, Cam, Nash and I entered the house. I noticed a boy sitting on the couch. "Carter!", I yelled in his direction and ran up to him. "Kylie!", he gave me a big, warm hug. "I missed you. Where have you been?", I asked. "I had a lot going on", he smiled. I just buried my face in his chest.

Since it was one o'clock in the morning, I really wanted to get to bed. "This is the shirt you like, right?", Nash handed me a dark blue t-shirt. "Yes, thank you", I grabbed the shirt and went to the bathroom. After I changed, I went back to the bedroom and took of the necklace Nash gave me today. Carefully I laid it on a table, before I got to bed. "Goodnight beautiful",Nash kissed my cheek.