Chapter 70

After Nash and I stayed up on the balcony for a while, we went back downstairs. Many drunk people were stumbling around the dance floor. In the corners I could see people making out. Nash and I sat down on a big couch and I looked around. Nash slowly put his hand on my thigh. I ignored Nash's hand and tried to find Cam or Carter. I turned my head from the left to the right, but Cam and Carter were nowhere to be found. I focused myself on Nash again. "Isn't it a bit boring here? Shouldn't we go to your place?", Nash asked. "Nah, it's fine here and we can't leave without Cam and Carter", I said, even though I really wanted to get back home. Disappointed he looked away. I stood up. "Where are you going?", Nash hold me by my wrist. "To find Cameron and Carter", I pulled myself away. I walked trough the crowd. Then I saw Cam. He stood next to a girl with a shot in his hand. He poured the shot down his throat. "Cam?", I tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and squinted his eyes. "Oh, it's you Kylie", he smiled and bit his lip. "You look beautiful", he prattled. "Let's get you home", I grabbed his hand. "I don't want to go yet", he shouted, "we are still talking." He pointed to the girl, who was talking to him. Then I noticed Her.