Chapter 19

"What do you mean?", I asked confused. "Kylie, I know it isn't the best time to tell you, but I like you too. More thank just friendship.", he explained nervously. I didn't say anything at first. I just couldn't believe it. Confused I said: "I'm sorry Cam, but I like Na..." He interrupted me: "I know and it's okay."

We didn't talk much after this situation.

After we finished breakfast Cam was about to go. Before he left I asked him: "But we're still acting like we're a couple, right?" "I think we shouldn't, because trust me, it won't help." "But Cam...", I said. He interrupted me again: "Kylie, I don't want to be in a 'fake relationship' just to make my best friend jealous. I don't want you to use me like this. I'm a human being too." He opened the door and stormed of. 'Well this is great', I said to myself and sighed. I sat on the couch and thought about everything. I spend hours just sitting around doing nothing.

'This is enough!', I shouted. It was time to have a serious talk with Nash!

I rang the doorbell of Nash, Carter and Cam's house. This time Nash opened the door again. "Nash, we need to talk now!", I grabbed his arm and pulled him to my car, showing him to get in. I felt like a kidnapper right now. After we got in the car, I took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes. I seemed like forever not seeing his beautiful, stunning blue eyes. "I don't want to do this any longer.", I began. "Do what?", he asked as he wouldn't know anything. "Ignoring and making each other jealous."