Chapter 50

After I talked to my dad, I went to my room and packed out everything I took to Lydia. My dad knocked on the open door: "I have to go tomorrow again." I lifted my head and nodded slowly. I didn't want him to leave. Not after my 'break up' with Nash. "What happened, that you've suddenly changed your mind about me being right?", he asked and made a step towards me. "I think Nash and I just broke up", I felt pain in my chest. He made one more step forward and touched my hand: "I'll be back as fast as possible", he smiled and left the room. I went back to folding my clothes and laying them back into the closet.

"Hey Lyd", I held my phone against my ear. "Hi K, what's up?", she asked. "My dad is leaving tomorrow again", I replied annoyed. "Again?!", she said loudly. "Yup", I twisted my eyes. "Should I come over tomorrow?" I noticed how much Lyd really cares about me. "Yes", I said relieved. "I'll be over at about 11am tomorrow", she said and I agreed. After I hung up, I walked down the stairs to the living area. My dad was eating an apple and watching TV. "What are we having for lunch?", my stomached growled. "We don't really have anything. I could go shopping", he proposed. "I'll get Take Away", I said and walked back to my room, without an agreement of my dad. I changed my clothes and chose a cute little handbag. I spontaneously grabbed my high heels and staggered down to the living area again. "See you later", I shook my car keys and left the house.