Chapter 26

We arrived at Matt's house. As I got out of the car, I heard loud music from the inside. My mood got better each second. Right as Cam, Nash, Carter and I reached the entrance, we saw Matt. "Hey guys, nice you could come", he said. He gave the boys a clap and hugged me. Nash and Carter went away, probably to get a drink and Cam and I stayed at the entrance with Matt. "Have fun, and by the way, you look gorgeous Kylie", he smirked and I blushed.

I didn't really know anybody, so Cam introduced me to many people. After that Cam got us drinks and we sat down on a couch. I looked around and saw Nash laughing and having fun and I think he was already a bit drunk. Cam and I talked a lot about random stuff. "Want another one?", Cam asked and pointed at my empty plastic cup. I nodded and gave him my cup. He smiled and left. I sat all alone until Matt came: "Hey beautiful, you seem bored." I smiled: "I'm not bored. I'm just waiting for Cameron. He's getting the drinks", I said and smiled. A girl came up behind Matt and kissed his neck. "Dance with me", she whispered. She took his hand and lead Matt out to the dance floor. "Gotta go", Matt shouted, because the music was so loud. Cam came back and handed me the cup. We stayed on the couch and had about 3 more drinks. "Do you wanna dance", he asked drunk. I stood up, while holding his hand and staggered to the dance floor. There I started to move my hips to the beat. Cam stood behind me and had his hands on my waist. He started to kiss me neck. I didn't reject it. Slowly I turned around and he kissed my cheeks a few time until he moved towards my lips.