Chapter 35

We drove back to the hotel. Nash promised to explain everything to us. I sat down on the couch and showed Nash to sit next to me. Cameron sat down too and looked worried at Nash: "You know Lindsay, right?", Nash began. I twisted my eyes and Cam nodded. "It was planned that we would go to Taco Bell, but she wanted to go to a party. She convinced me and we went to one of her friend's party. I drank to much and I don't remember what happened after that, until I got into the car. I still remember how I got caught by the police. I'm actually fine now." I was really worried. Nash doesn't remember what happened after he drank. What if he made out with Lindsay? He would never do that. I think he wouldn't. Or would and did he?

"Be careful, dude! I could've been worse. Promise you'll never talk to Lindsay again.", Cam stared at Nash seriously. "Yeah, I promise.", Nash looked down at the floor. I yawned and checked the time. It was two in the morning. "Nash?", I pulled at his shirt and pointed to the bed. "I'm tired", I said. He smiled weakly and stood up. "Me too", Nash yawned. Cam and Nash walked to the bathroom and brushed their teeth, while I cleaned up the hotel room a bit.

After we said goodnight to each other, I climbed into bed and scooted closer to Nash. "Sweet dreams", I whispered. "Sweet dreams, Kylie. Remember, I love you and only you.", he whispered. Can I trust him on the last sentence?