Chapter 66

He kissed me passionately. "Didn't you want to give me a ride?", I grinned and so did he. "Can we continue this...", he pointed to my lips and then to his, "... later." I just smiled and walked out of the door. He followed me to the car.

After I took a shower, applied makeup and changed myself into some fresh clothes, I went back to the car. To my surprise, I saw Lydia talking to Nash. "Hi Lyd", I shouted. She turned her head around and smiled brightly. I hugged her and asked how she was doing. "Good", she answered, "and you?" "Really good", I replied. "Dylan left the hospital early this morning", she informed me. "Oh", I faked a smile. "See ya", she said and left. "Bye."

Back at Nash's house, I took a glass of water and tried to press away the thought of Dylan. Nash came over to me and kissed me. "Can we continue?", he whispered. "No, not now", I pushed him away a bit viciously. He looked at me confused. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to", I said. "What's the matter", he gave me a worried look. "It's just... Dylan. I think he wants to report Cam to the police.", I sat down on the couch. "Are you sure", he sat down too. "Yeah, but I warned him, that if he did that, I'll tell the cops what he did to me." "What did he do to you?", he frowned concerned. Oh, he doesn't know yet.