Chapter 36

The next day I got up early. Nash and Cam were still asleep. Since I wasn't tired anymore, I decided to have a swim in the hotel pool. I changed my clothes and sneaked out of the room. I arrived at the pool and had a relaxing time alone, until I saw someone spying on me. It was a girl with the same hair as Nathalie. Wait what? Is Nathalie here?! 'That can't be', I said to myself. Probably I worried to much about Lindsay. The girl immediately disappeared. About an hour later I went up to my room again. I took a warm shower and prepared myself for the day. "Good morning beautiful", Nash slowly opened his eyes. I smiled: "Hey", I crawled into bed and sat next to him. He sat up and kissed me. I chuckled and kissed him back.

After Cam woke up, we had breakfast. I always looked around and hoped Lindsay wouldn't show up. Hopefully she checked out of the hotel. I didn't want to see her again after she dragged Nash to the party. "Kylie, are you listening?", Nash interrupted my thoughts. "Huh?", I said absent. "Should we have a beach day again?", he repeated. "I don't know... We have to go home tomorrow, right? Maybe we should go somewhere really exciting.", I proposed. "Yeah, maybe we should go somewhere else.", Nash rubbed his chin. Cam gave us his opinion: "Don't you guys want to relax? If yes, I wouldn't go somewhere else." "Why?", I asked. "The fans are going to go crazy if they see us" Nash said and laughed a bit. I nodded. 'Isn't that horrible, having no privacy?', I thought.

We decided to go to the beach again.

"Nash can you hand me my wallet?", I asked him. We were at the beach laying on one towel. Cam was playing beach volleyball with some guys he met here. Nash and I were just talking about random stuff. He handed me my wallet and I stood up, because I wanted to get us some food. I walked towards the hotel entrance and saw Lindsay. I noticed another girl next to her. The girl who spied on me at the pool. This time I saw her. Nathalie.