Chapter 72

"This is a joke, right", I said to myself and turned around again. With Cam and Nash disappearing in my mind, I suddenly bumped into Carter. "Carter. Finally", I sighed. I pulled him out to my car. "Wait here. I'll find Cam and Nash. Stay!", I said because it was unclear to me if he was drunk or not. "Wuff", he responded. I grinned and went back inside. I walked into the house. Again. I searched everywhere, but I couldn't find them. I groaned, because I had a feeling I couldn't trust Nash after all. I went back to the car. "Finally", Carter shouted, "but where are Cam and Nash?" I shrugged. Carter sighed: "and what now?" "I don't know. I looked for the everywhere", I answered. Right in that moment my phone beeped. I checked my message. Nash: 'Where are you?' I immediately texted back: 'By my car' 'Okay, we'll be right there', he replied. Relieved, I told Carter that Nash and Cam are on their way.

"I was so worried", I ran up to Nash and hugged him. "Why?", he laughed. "You know why. I thought... You know...", I began. "No, I don't know", he frowned. "That you would cheat on me again, duh", I flashed a smile and waited for Nash to smile, laugh or anything. His face just stayed serious. "I told you, it will never happen again", he crossed his arms. "Who knows", I faked a smile and tried to stay cool. "It happened once and it was a mistake Kylie! Do you still think I would hurt you again?", Nash nearly shouted. I stepped back surprised. "Chill, man", Carter said confused. "No", Nash yelled and got in the car.