Chapter 58

His eyes widened up. "But, I still want some time to think. Just some time to think about our relationship.", I said. He nodded. "And if you hurt me one more time, Nash Grier, I'll crush you. Nobody plays with my heart.", I waited for an answer. "I understand", he stood up, "and by the way, one minute is over." he grinned and let me walk out of his room. "Bye Cam", I said and ran over to give him a hug. He smiled. Nash and I walked out of the door and stood in front of each other. We didn't hug, we just said goodbye. I turned around and made my way to the car. I felt uncomfortable, because I knew Nash was watching me leave. I got in my car and made my way back home.

"What took you so long?", Lydia groaned. "I didn't take that long", I sat down beside her. "Let me guess. You talked to Nash.", she said. "Your right.", I admitted. "What happened?", she asked curiously. "I said he should delete the picture. He did and after that, Nash asked me, if he could explain everything. He convinced me and I let him explain. I think I just gave him a second chance.", everything came out so fast, because Lyd just had her mouth open. "You gave him what?!", I think she didn't want Nash to be my boyfriend again. Actually we were never really an official couple. "A second chance", I repeated. She shuck her head: "I wouldn't get back together with him, but it's your decision." I kind of understood Lydia, but I still really like Nash. "Just be careful! Boys can be such heartbreakers", she warned. I hope I won't regret it, giving Nash a second chance.