Chapter 40

'Who should I invite?', was the first question I asked myself. Of course Nash and Cam. I called Nash and explained what I've planned for tonight. "Kylie?", he cut me of. "Huh?", I said. "Cam and I have a meeting today, that's why we had to come back from Miami. We'll not be able to make it." "Oh right, I forgot", I was a bit disappointed, "I'll do it another day." "No, you can also do it without us", Nash said. "No, it's much more fun with you", I smiled. Nash chuckled: "I have to go now" I nodded, even if he couldn't see it. "See ya", I said. - "Bye, Kylie."

I sighed. So what should I do today? I thought about possibilities. How about meeting up with my best friend. Since I met Nash and the boys, I haven't had contact with her. I called her: "Hi Lydia" - "Oh, Hi Kylie. I missed you.", her voice sounded surprised. "I'm sorry, I had a lot going on", I didn't know if that was a lie or not. "Uhm, I would like to do something with you today. Do you have time?", I asked. "Omg yes!", she shouted into her phone. Lydia was always one of those loud and exciting girls. She thinks very positive and is also a huge fangirl. She fangirls especially over cute boys. I really like Lydia and it was dumb of me, that I didn't call her earlier. "How about Starbucks?", I asked. "Yay sure, I'll pick you up in an hour.", she said and I agreed. After I hung up I got ready for the afternoon.

The doorbell rang and I opened. Lydia stood there with a bright smile on her face. I hugged her tightly. "Agh, I missed you", I said and twirled her curly, blonde hair. She smiled: "I missed you more bae. Are you ready?" I nodded and we went to her car. "I love your car. Is it new?", I asked, while getting in it. "Yeah, I got it yesterday.", she answered. I whistled. We laughed, because I couldn't really whistle.

We arrived at Starbucks and ordered our favorite drinks. After we sat down at a table I said: "What did I miss? Did anything exciting happen." Lydia thought a while. "No, not really.", she said then. I nodded. "But I have someone new to fangirl of.", she squeezed my hand. "There are a few boys. They are sooo hot", she leaned back. "Tell me who", I really wanted to know. "Do you know Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas and some other boys from Magcon and 26mgmt?", She took a sip of her drink, to probably cool herself down. My smile fainted.