Chapter 25

After a while Nash called me: "Hi, Cam told me that you've called." - "Yes", I said. "So what's wrong?", he acted like he didn't know. - "Well, I called and texted you, but you didn't reply." - "I need some time to think", he said. "I just followed you, Nash. That's not such a big deal", I shouted annoyed into my phone. "You don't understand that...", he couldn't finish because I interrupted him: "I thought you loved me Nash and thought you know what curiosity and jealousy is.", I was disappointed of him. "Kylie, I know what curiosity and jealousy is, but I don't think it's right to follow me around" - "I know, but when I heard Nathalie was the caller, by the way I don't trust her at all, I just couldn't help it." - "Can you just give me some time to think?", he asked. "Okay" I answered. Right after I hung up Cameron called me: "Hi, what's up?" - "Hey Cam, nothing really", I said. "Are you bored? If yes, I would like to invite you to a party of Matt's. Remember him?" - "Sure I remember Matt, and yes I'm bored and would like to come.", It felt good to do something that could distract me from Nash. "Awesome. Nash, Carter and I will pick you up in 20 minutes" - "Oh, so Nash is coming too?", I probably sounded annoyed or something, because Cam asked: "Are you guys fine with each other?" "Yeah, we're good", I lied. "See you later", he hung up and I got ready for the party. I applied a little more makeup than usually and I took a tight, glittery dress out of the closet. As I grabbed my little handbag, I locked the front door and waited for Cam and Nash. A moment later they arrived and I hopped into the car. I was so ready to party the night trough.