Chapter 74

After I fixed my messed up makeup, I called Lydia. "Hey Lyd", I sobbed. "What's wrong?", she asked immediately. "Nash...",

I began. "What did he do to you?", she asked furiously. I didn't answer. "I'll be over in 5 minutes", she said and hung up.

Exactly after 5 minutes Lydia arrived. She hugged me and didn't let go. "Thanks for coming", another tear rolled down my cheek. "No problem. You know, that I'm always here for you", she stroke my back. I smiled. We sat down and I told her everything. From the party to the phone call with Nash. She listened carefully: "I told you to stay away from him." "He didn't really do anything wrong. He just got so mad and it confused me a lot", I said. "What are you going to do now?", she asked concerned. I shrugged. "Why does our relationship have to be this hard. We always get into fights", I closed my eyes. "Maybe he's just not the right one for you. Like Cameron he seems a little better to be honest", Lyd said. I opened my eyes.

"I'm in love with Nash", I sat up. "Are you sure?", she frowned. I nodded strongly. "Listen to your heart", she said and stood up.

After Lydia left, I decided not to call or text Nash. It was his turn to show me he really loves me.