Chapter 56

"I'll be back soon", I stood up and left Lydia alone. A warm summer breeze came by, as I raced out of the front door. I opened the car door and started the engine.

Some minutes later I arrived at Nash's house. After unbuckling my seatbelt, I opened the car door and slammed it close. My anger grew, while I walked to the front door. A little nervous I pressed the doorbell. I stared at the door handle and waited for it to move. Cam opened and looked at me in a surprised way. "Hey", he smiled. "Hi, where's Nash", impatiently I tapped my foot at the ground. "Here, why?", he wrinkled his forehead. "I need to talk to him", I placed my hands in my hips. "Nash? Come down please!", Cam shouted trough the whole house. It felt like forever waiting for Nash. Finally he stood in front of me. Confused he greeted me. I didn't say anything. "Is something wrong?", he asked like he didn't know. "Don't act like you don't know", I said a bit sassy. I saw how Cam sneaked back inside. "Uhm...", he scratched the side of his head. "Your post on Instagram", annoyed I tried to avoid his ocean blue eyes, who where penetrating me now. "I thought you wouldn't have anything against it", he stared at his black Vans. "Yeah, right", I crossed my arms. "I'll delete it", he mumbled and took his phone out of his pant pocket. He tapped around it and said some seconds later: "done." I nodded and turned around, ready to leave. A step later a warm hand grabbed my upper arm and pulled me back. Nash's eyes looked into mine.