Chapter 75

The next morning I woke up and thought about yesterday. I checked my phone. Nash: 'I think we should talk.' 'Yeah.', I replied. Five minutes he texted back: 'come over to my place? Cam and Carter aren't home.' - 'Okay.' I laid down my phone and took a quick shower. After I applied some makeup and got dressed, I headed to my car.

I rang the doorbell and waited for Nash to open. "Hey", Nash said. I smiled and thought he would smile too. Instead he just turned around.

We sat down on his couch. There was an awkward silence between us, until I said: "So... You wanted to talk." "Yeah", he crossed his fingers, "I thought a lot about our relationship lately and I noticed that we fight too much. Sometimes I don't know if it's really worth it." I held my hand in front of my mouth. "Are you breaking up with me?", I asked shocked. He took a deep breath: "No. I'm just wondering if it's still worth it." My heart was racing. "Do you love me?", my voice was shivering. "Yes", he answered, "but we fight too much. I want to be happy with you. I am happy most of the times, but I don't want it to go on like this." "I know exactly what you mean", I said. "I love you Nash and I'm sorry. I really want to stop fighting, but I just get angry really fast." He smiled and took my hand: "can we start over and forget all the bad times we had?", he asked and leaned over to kiss me. I nodded and put my hands around his neck.