Chapter 57

I tried to pull myself away, but he didn't let go: "You never gave me a chance to explain." "Why would I give you a chance", I shouted angrily. I fought against the tears. "Please give me one minute to explain", he still held my arm tightly. I noticed his glossy eyes. They were shimmering in the sun. "Please", he begged. I wasn't really ready to forgive him, but everyone gets a second chance, don't they? I squinted my eyes and thought a moment. "Please", his shivery voice said again. I pressed my lips together. "One minute", I held up one finger. He nodded and flashed a smile. "Thanks", he widened up the door and let me enter the house first. Cam stood in the kitchen and tried to ignore us. I knew he didn't want us getting back together again. Since I remembered where Nash's room was, I led us to it.

Silently I sat on a chair in his room. Nash sat on his bed and stared at his sweaty hands. "One minute", I warned him again. "First of all, I'm deeply sorry. I was wrong.", he took a deep breath and continued: "I hurt you and a hate myself for it. You were loyal. You never hurt me and you always told the truth. I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing. It was totally stupid of me and trust me it will never, ever happen again. We just kissed and nothing more. I've done a mistake and I feel terrible about it. I hurt the love of my life. Lindsay doesn't mean anything to me, you need to believe me. I don't want anyone else then you! I love you Kylie Parker, and only you", he touched my hand, but I pulled it away quickly. "You mean the world to me. I really love you and want you back. Give me a second chance. I beg you, please.", his shivery voice, gave me the sign, that he really meant everything he said. "I think I'm ready to give you a second chance", I gave him a serious look.