Chapter 63

"Nash, I got to go", I took my little purse and stood up. "What, why?!", he looked at me perplexed. "Cam called. It's an emergency", I said and gave him a quick kiss. "I'll come with you", he stood up too. "You don't have to", I started walking. "Kylie? We are here with my car", he grinned. "Oh, right. Then I guess you have to come with me", I laughed silently. Nash followed me to the car. "Don't you want to take your stuff home?", I pointed to the towels, the little table, the candles and the dishes. "I'll get them afterwards", he answered.

We arrived at Cam's house, because I expected him there. I opened the door and saw Cam and Dylan. "Oh my gosh Cameron! What did you do to him?", I ran over to Dylan. He was laying on the sofa, passed out. His nose was bleeding and he had blue bruises everywhere. Maybe Cam even broke Dylan's nose. "Remember when he tried to do something to you in your house? I told you, that he wouldn't get away with what he did", he scratched his occiput. I sighed: "We have to get him to the hospital." "Yeah dude, Dylan is in a very bad condition", Nash said. Cam nodded: "You're right."

After we got Dylan to the hospital, we waited in the waiting room, until he woke up. "Hey Kylie", he smiled weakly. "Hi", I said. "Where's that guy, who punched me?" - "In the waiting room" "I'll report him to the police!", he gave me an angry look.