Chapter 80 - final

The doorbell interrupted my thoughts. I stood in front of the mirror one last time, before I opened the door. "Hi Nash", I kissed his cheek. "Hi gorgeous, ready to leave?", he asked and winked. I nodded and locked the front door.

After a 20 minute drive, we arrived at stunning restaurant, right at the beach. "It's so empty", I noticed as we entered the restaurant. "I reserved it for us", Nash said and lead me to a table outside. "Wow", I answered. After we sat down, the waiter asked us what we would prefer to drink. Nash ordered a fine wine for us. "Thank you", I whispered, with my eyes staring over the horizon of the ocean. "For what", he touched my hand gently. "For making me happy", I smiled and looked into his dreamy eyes. His dazzling smile made me smile too. "It's because I love you", he said. "I love you too", I smiled lightly. The waiter poured the wine into our glasses and we ordered our meals.

After our meals were done and payed, Nash and I took off our shoes and walked along the beach. We watched the sunset and talked a bit. "So Kylie", Nash played nervously with his fingers. "Mmh?", I looked at him. "There is something important I need to tell you", I listened to him and at that point I didn't know my life was going to change within seconds. "I don't know how to tell you", he stuttered. "Don't worry. Just tell me" Nash kneeled down on one knee, while getting a small box out of his suit pocket. Slowly I realized what was going on. "Na...Nash", my voice was shaking. He opened the box: "Kylie. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?", a tear of joy rolled down my cheek. The ring glittered in the sunset. "Yes, Nash. I do", I answered.