Chapter 6

I rang their doorbell and Cameron opened the door. "Hey Kylie", he said and gave me a quick hug. "Hi Cam", I looked deeply into his brown eyes. We got interrupted by Nash and Carter. "Hi girl, what's up", they said at the same time and grinned. "Hi, guys!", I said, very happy to see them. Cam pulled my arm, to show me to come in. We sat down at the table and had some food. In the mean time we talked and laughed a lot. As everyone of us was finished with their food Nash cleaned everything away. Cam and Carter excused their self and quickly went upstairs. I stood up and helped Nash. Everything was so silent until a spoon crashed to the floor. We both bended down and our heads banged together. We bursted out in laughter. After we calmed down we couldn't get our eyes of each other. Slowly Nash's face came closer to mine. There was such little space between us. Should I kiss him even if I only know him since two days? Our lips were about to meet as Cam and Carter came walking around the corner. We quickly stepped away of each other, but it was too late. "Um... sorry if we interrupted you guys." Carter said. Cam looked at us confused and said nothing. "Oh it was nothing.", Nash looked direct in Carter's eyes. "Okay, than...", I could feel that Carter didn't believe Nash. Nash changed de subject: "Let's watch a movie."

I sat next to Nash on one of the two couches. Throughout the movie my eyes closed and I fell asleep in Nash's arms.