Chapter 69

"Hey guuuys", a drunk Taylor came up to us. He hugged me and laughed in a weird way. "Glad you came. You look stunning", he babbled. "Thanks", I flashed a smile. Nash gave him a death glare. A bit anger was written in his face. Jealousy? I think so. I giggled at this thought. "Kylie? I want to show you something", Nash grabbed my hand and pushed me away from Taylor. We walked up the stairs to a wooden door. I followed him excitingly. He opened the door. We stumbled trough a dark room and reached a huge balcony.

It felt like a dream. The sky was so dark and we could see every star. Not a single cloud. The street lights were shining in all different colors. "This...", I was speechless. "It is amazing, right?", Nash helped me finish my sentence. I saw a shooting star. "What is your wish", Nash asked. "Oh grow up", I replied and grinned. He came closer and put his arms on my wrist. "Kiss me", he requested. "Well is that your wish?", I asked. "Right now, yes", he responded. "Your wish is my command", I flashed a smile and kissed him gently, but than I detached myself from him. "Nash, there is nobody like you. You don't have any idea how much I love you. It hurts how much I love you. Every time I hear a love song, I have to think about us. It is actually kind of weird." He cut me off, by holding up my chin. I looked directly into his blue eyes. He kissed me. And it was perfect, everything was just perfect. The day, the location, just everything. It was one of those moments, I wish I could freeze and live in it forever. Forever with Nash by my side.