Chapter 43

My dad came around the corner. "Kylie, how are you doing?", he asked and walked towards me. "Good", I answered. I wasn't that excited to see him, after he left me alone for so long. "And who is this?", he looked at Nash. "I'm Nash. Kylie's boyfriend", he introduced himself. I squeezed Nash's hand and said to my dad: "You are home early." He nodded: "Yes, I just came home for the weekend." I wish my dad would spend more time with me. Especially after my mom died. "I'll go home now. You probably want to spend some time together", Nash said and kissed my forehead. He left and my dad pointed to the table and said: "Let's sit down for a moment." I followed him and sat down on the chair. "Can you tell me a bit about Nash", he asked. It seemed like he didn't really like Nash. "Uhm, sure", I said. I then told him about his life and how long we were a couple now. "Be careful", my dad said. "What, why", I was confused. "Many girls want him, because he's famous. Don't trust him", he looked very serious. I stood up and stepped away. "What the hell dad! I love him and I can trust him. You can't have me for yourself", I shouted. "I know that and...", he began. I cut him off: "Just because he's famous and many girls admire him doesn't mean he would cheat on me or something", I stared at him angrily. After a long time of silence he said: "You are the only person, who I love, that I have left. I'm really worried that he will take the most important thing in my life away from me."