Ch. 29- Your Touch

"This world was never meant for someone as beautiful as you."

***

There was so many people here now, but I didn't care one bit. If I wanted him, I will have him. He's the only one for me.

As soon as we got to our room and closed the door behind us, Sebastian and I kissed each other. Maybe it was a distraction to not feel everything today, but it didn't really matter at this moment.

He unzipped my dress from the back, letting it fall to the ground below me. I kicked my heels off and kissed Sebastian again as he ran his hands through my hair. He took my hair out from the bun, which made it look messy.

I took his tie off and threw it across the room. While kissing him, I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off Sebastian, leaving him shirtless. His tanned skin and toned muscles made me breathless to this day. I roamed my hand down his chest, down to his dress pants.

Sebastian left wet mark on my pointy ears and it made chills go down my back. It was sensitive, to say the least. As he was now pant-less, he managed to grab my bottom and clutch it tightly.

I smiled while staring at him, letting him see my hazel eyes go to the bright blue color. He grinned, marveling at what I could do. "Magnificent," he muttered in a low voice.

I closed my eyes again as I kissed him again, this time it was slow and hungry. I felt as he lifted me up and placed me against a wall, while my legs wrapped around him.

My hands were in his hair, making it look rumpled and out of place. Then, out of nowhere, his sharp fangs came out. "Do you trust me?" he asked.

Of course I did. There was no doubt about it. I trusted him completely that it was difficult to see a life where I didn't. I nodded my head slightly. "I do."

Then, his fangs came in contact with my neck. With my blood. It was sensation I haven't felt before. This was way different than all those other times.

They say that my blood is addicting to a vampire, but the look on his face made me think different. Maybe he was immune to it because he was no ordinary vampire. Sebastian was strong enough to withstand my blood.

Once he was done, I smiled as his mouth was smeared with my own blood. I almost forgot what he was or that he was capable of such dangerous things. Sebastian was a vampire and I was a Fae. We were creatures that were opposite, but we still joined together. There was no way we could tell what was going to happen in the future, what we were going to have to go through in order for us to be together. But I liked those odds.
I will forever go through hell with him.

The rest of the day went by in a blur. I didn't know what was happening until Sebastian and I lay in bed, naked. Both of us were sleeping peacefully, my head on his chest.

Then, we both awoke to a blood-curdling scream.

***