CHAPTER 22

A/N: Warning. Mature scene ahead.

DEMIAN BREATHED heavily as I stroked his manhood with my hand. It got fully erected soon and was standing up straight with full glory.

"Shit," Demian sat up and kicked off his pants. He took of his T-shirt and went on top of me, the tip of his manhood poking on my tummy.

He carefully moved my left leg to the side and my right leg. My legs were slightly opened now and he placed his hips between them.

He dipped down his upper body and kissed my lips. I began to feel hot as he wildly kissed me, sucking on my tongue and biting on my lower lip. His hand was traveling down my body, gently caressing my skin.

We were both out of breath when he pulled away. He moved down to my neck and hardly sucked on my skin, leaving hickeys everywhere his lips went. Some were small and barely noticeable but some were really obvious and big and purplish. It made my skin sting a bit but it was quickly replaced with pleasure.

"Ohh," I moaned as he left kisses on my collarbone to my ear. He bit my earlobe lightly and I arched my back. Ah, so good.

He lifted the hem of my shirt and took it off from me. I lifted my back a bit so he could unclasp my bra. He took it off as well and dropped it on top of my T-shirt on the floor that was on the left side of the bed.

I hugged myself not because of embarrassment but because of the cold. I shivered and my skin had goosebumps. Its funny to think that when we first did this I was so embarrassed of showing him my body but now I don't feel shy at all. I lost all my inhibition and I feel more confident of myself now.

"Its cold," I said and looked at him who was already bare naked. "Aren't you getting cold?"

He shook his head and dipped his body down and hugged me. He also put the blanket on top of us both and continued.

"Ahh," I groaned as he took my taut nipple in his hot mouth. A million volts of electricity shot through my body as he licked on it and wrapped his tongue around the nipple. His left hand was palming my left breast and sometimes playing with my nipple.

"Demian. Demian. Demian," I chanted his name deliriously. I was feeling pure ecstasy as he kissed my breast.

He moved on to my left breast and did the same. He kept switching back and forth between my breasts and I just kept on moaning in pleasure. My crotch was getting wet and I could feeling liquid dripping down on my thighs. Sometimes he would make eye contact with me and I could see his eyes that were dilated with lust.

His kissed went down to my belly until he reached my navel and my womanhood. I couldn't see him anymore because the blanket was covering him. All I could see was the figure of his head that was poking out of the blanket as he moved down.

I felt him pull down my pants. He pressed his mouth on my womanhood and placed a kiss on it and breathed on it. I jolted when I felt like I was being tickled. I started breathing heavily.

"O-ohh," I moaned as he started kissing and sucking my womanhood through my panties. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of pleasure spreading through my body. My mind went blank and I couldn't focus on anything else but what he was doing to me down there.

He removed my panties and started lapping and sucking on me. He ran his tongue on the slit on my womanhood and I put my hands in my head and pulled my own hair. I arched my back.

"D-Demian, ahh, sooo good!" I exclaimed moved my right leg, bending it and placing my right foot against the bed. He placed his hand on my right knee and licked harder on my womanhood. He dried up all the liquid coming from it. My hands went under the blanket and onto his hair. I grabbed his hair and pressed his head down on my womanhood.