CHAPTER 47

5 months later...

"ARE YOU ready?" Father asked me as the limousine parked in front of the church.

I took a deep breath and looked down on my engagement ring. "Yes, I am," I said and faced him.

He smiled and nodded at me. The driver opened the door for us and I stepped out. The car behind us a few maids came to me and smoothened out the train of my wedding dress.

The crowds standing by in front of the church applauded. I faced them and smiled and gave them a gentle wave. Father came to my side and he assisted me to the entrance of the church.

My heart was thumping loudly inside my chest. This is the most important day of my life, the most important day where me and Demian would show to the whole world how much we love each other. Many lives and many things were sacrificed for this to happen.

Father looped his arm around mine. I steadied myself and waited at the doorway of the church. The entourage walked along the red carpet in order. Of course, Garrett was Demian's best man while my maid of honor is Mary.

"I'm so nervous," I said and looked down on the floor. This day just feels so magical to me. My legs are trembling and everythings seems more clear and detailed to mt eyes.

"I know how you feel," father said. "It's really agonizing. You'll only feel relieved when the wedding is finally over."

"Your majesty, your highness, it's now your turn," the staff said and we nodded at her. Me and father walked to the beginning of the red carpet and waited for a signal to continue.

When we received the signal we began walking. The wedding song started playing in the background.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in and you kicking me out
You got my head spinning, no kidding
I can't pin you down

I panned my eye to my left and right and looked at the people who became a part of me and Demian's lovestory. The chief, Ms. Charry, Holly, Caden, Andy, and Lucy. They helped and guide us throughout the different phases of relationships me and Demian went through. The jealousies, the problems, the worries and the happiness, of course.

What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know
What hit me, but I'll be alright

I smiled at them and they smiled back at me. I made eye contact with Caden and we nodded at each other. Ms. Charry smiled happily at me and dabbed her handkerchief around her eyes. The chief beamed at me and my maids were hugging each other and crying while Holly was watching. Our eyes met and we smiled at each other. I suddenly remembered those times when I got jealous because of her.

My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
Your crazy
And I'm out of my mind

I looked ahead and saw that we were already halfway there. My heart calmed down a bit as I saw Demian standing on the other end of the aisle, wearing a traditional royal uniform. We smiled at each other and I could feel tears falling down from my eyes. Happiness is dwelling in my heart, I can't believe that this is really happening. After all we've been through, we still made it here.

'Cause all of me,
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose, I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you
Oh-oh

The music died down. Me and father stepped up on the altar and he lead me to Demian. He took my hand and gave it to him. They looked at each other and nodded, respect in their eyes.