CHAPTER 46

"YOUR TURN, baby," Demian said.

I nodded and bit my lip. I sat on top of his tummy and removed his T-shirt. His sculpted body came into my view and I traced my hands along it. I can't believe I'm doing this.

I grabbed the chocolate sauce with my shaking hand. I opened it and drizzled some of it on his chest.

I leaned down on his body and brought out my tongue. I gave a long lick along where the chocolate sauce is. When I reached his nipple I took it in my mouth and nipped on it with my teeth.

"Ugh, that's good," he mumbled. I could feel my wetness dripping down on his tummy as I continued.

I went down to his abs and grabbed the whipped cream. I placed some on the outline of his abs and topped some chocolate sauce on it.

I leaned and licked it away again. I sucked on his skin and kissed on it as I made my way down.

"Ahh," he moaned. I pulled down his pajamas along with his boxers. His fully erected manhood sprung free and stood up straight in front of me. I blushed and bit my lip as I tickled its underside with my fingers. He closed his eyes and breathed in and out heavily.

I wrapped my fingers around it and placed some whipped cream along it's shaft. I gathered all the courage I have and leaned down and ran my tongue along it and he moaned in pleasure and held onto my hair.

I kissed his manhood and placed some chocolate sauce near its tip. I took it in my mouth and sucked on the sweet chocolate sauce and tasted the precum coming out of it. He pushed my head down and I gagged on it as it stretched out my lips and reached the back of my throat.

"Ahh, that's it, fuck," he groaned and bobbed my head up and down. His tip kept penetrating deep into my throat at every thrust. I started gagging and running out of breath. He was so big for my mouth.

Demian let me go. I caught my breath and pulled away, a string of saliva connecting my lips to the tip of his manhood. It had already grown in size and got even harder.

"I-I'm so wet," I said and felt liquid dripping down my thighs. I lifted myself up and it dripped down onto his thighs.

"Yes you are," he said and held onto my small waist. He pushed me further so my womanhood was on top of his manhood.

He rubbed the tip of his manhood against my entrance. I whimpered at his teasing and he pushed me down, his manhood sliding in further inside of me until I was sitting back down on his abdomen.

"Ahh," I moaned as I felt his manhood rubbing on my walls. He guided my hips to grind of him and I did.

"Oh! So good," I moaned and rocked my hips faster. Soon he let go of me and massaged my breasts. Pleasure was consuming my body.

"F-faster, baby," he moaned.

"H-how?" I asked him.

"Bounce up and down," he said. I nodded and lifted myself up, half of his manhood coming out of me. I pushed myself back down and moaned loudly as it went even deeper.

"Yes, just like that," he panted and made eye contact with me. I kept going and my breasts bounced along with the rhythm. I crossed my arms over my chest to hold it in place and continued going up and down.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh!" I screamed in pleasure. Demian gripped onto the bedsheets and it crumpled underneath his hands. I lifted myself up further so only his tip would remain inside of me every time I go up, then it would slam back inside of me.

I dipped my upper body down and hugged him. I buried my face into the crook of his neck and moaned in his ear as I lifted up my hips faster. His hands went onto my bottom and he pushed me up and down harder on his manhood.

"Ahh! H-harder!" I whined and clamped my teeth onto his shoulder. He groaned and thrust his hips upward, his tip reaching even deeper into me.

"Ohh, so fucking good," he moaned. I lifted up my hips a bit and stayed in that position while kneeling on the bed and hugging him. He started rocking his hips upward so his manhood would go in and out of me in a new and deeper angle.

"Ahh! You do me so gooood, p-please keep going!" I screamed in pleasure and threw my head back. My mind was going blank and all I keep on thinking of is his manhood that was thrusting hard, deep, fast, and rough inside of me and the pleasure it's bringing to me. I feel so high as if it was some kind of an addictive drug.

I felt something building up inside of my tummy. I moaned and tried to hold in longer, the pressure increasing. Ahh, it's like heaven.

"A-are you close?" He asked and kept going. I nodded and his thrusts got more sloppy and his length was easily sliding inside of me. He slammed inside of me harder, his hipbone hitting mine.

"U-ugh, wait for me," he panted and I nodded and bit hard on my lip.

"D-Demian, I can't hold it in f-further," I whimpered and pushed myself up with my arms. I hovered above him and started screaming his name out loud. I can't hold it back, the pleasure was so overwhelming I need to release it or else it might make me go crazy. I don't even care if anyone hears me screaming out his name.

"J-just wait," he said and I hung my head down and fisted my hands as my arms and legs started shaking. I concentrated and tried to hold my orgasm but every thrust he does keeps on bringing me further on the edge.

"Ahh—" he moaned and thrusted again.

"D-DEMIAN!" I shouted and orgasmed. The huge pressure was lifted off and I felt like a dam that opened it's gates and let the water rush out during a storm.

"Fuck!" He rocked his hips one last time as his warm seed filled me up. He pulled out of me and laid back flat down on the bed and panted hard. Beads of sweat fell down fron his forehead.

I looked down between us and saw his sperm dripping down from my entrance down to his thighs. My arms gave up and I collapsed on him. He huffed as I fell on his chest and shivered against him, our sticky and sweaty bodies pressing against each other.

I could feel my heart beating fast against his chest. I tried to catch my breath and panted in and out heavily like a dog in the middle of summer.

We quieted down after a while. "You okay?" He asked and I nodded. He sat up and I stayed still on top of him, still tired.

"We need to take a shower," he said and I just nodded. He lifted me up in his arms and carried me bridal style. He walked to the bathroom and stepped inside.

He placed me down in the bathtub and turned on the faucet for the cold and hot water. It mixed and became warm.

I leaned my head on the edge of the tub and closed my eyes. The water started going up and soon it reached up to my waist.

I opened my eyes and saw Demian adding some bubble bath under the running water. Rich, frothy bubbles started taking shape in the tub.

Demian turned off the faucet when the water reached up to my chest. He dipped his hand in the water and started moving his hand back and forth quickly, making the bubbles foam up even more.

He stepped in and I sat up properly. He sat down behind me and made me leaned back onti his chest. I leaned my head back against his collarbone and closed my eyes.

His arms wrapped around my stomach ans he hugged me from behind. I felt his lips press onto my cheek lightly.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear.

"Hmm, I love you too," I replied.