|Chapter 19|

|Isabella|

"Thanks for the training." I told Lucas as I laced up my combat boots as Maryse trotted off to go meet me at the Ashford's. "No problem, I enjoy training with a fellow vessel and someone who won't go easy or I need to go easy on." Lucas said.

Especially concerning our powers. Our training clothes had singes on them from blue flames meeting pink-red flames in a fiery battle to see who would conquer who. The blue overlapped the pink-red in the end as I got the advantage in the fight.

'And then when Lucas got the advantage the pink-red overlapped the blue. And when it was even the blue and pink-red intertwined and fought for control.' I nodded at what Satan said. Moving my boot down I stood up and stretched feeling my sore muscles popping back into place and Lucas watched.

"So lover boy calls?" Lucas asked. "Don't call him that, I don't call Enyr that." I responded. "Well no duh, he's your brother. But you going hang out with Dalton?" Lucas asked and I nodded. "He invited me to hang out with Alana and Kadan." I told Lucas who nodded at that.

'A double date at Dalton's house if you actually really sit down and think about it, sweet in a way. Spending time with your boyfriend and good friend.' I nodded as I fixed my clothes some. A pair of leggings and checkered shorts. When I got there I'd ditch the leggings if it got hot.

But it was stupid to go on a bike in nothing but shorts. Especially if I have to slide my bike and get all the abrasions and road rash that could come with. And that was something I was not doing. Shorts and motorcycles were never a good combination. Ever.

'And you know that. It'd be a cold day in all of hell when you wore shorts on a motorcycle.' All of hell no less. Some of hell was cold while other parts were hotter than. . . well hell I guess in a way. Like a sauna. It got nice in some parts.

It was all about where you were in hell which would tell you the weather. Satan was in the cool side of hell, not cold but not hot. Lilith took the warmer side, not dying of heat considering her club but enough to get people flustered and the club nice.

Ashiya laid direct in the middle. Death more of in the wastelands of hell making it just some weird temperature while Lucifer laid in the cold parts of hell. 'Lucifer likes the cold in his part of hell. He even made himself a throne of ice.'

All of the five generals of hell had thrones were they came from. While Satan had the throne of hell itself as he was the king of hell. He had a nice looking throne. Made of swords and bones giving it an eerie look. One that demanded respect and for you to address it.

'Something I like. It demands that I will not be ignored but not going overboard with everything which is something I love.' 'Maybe I should get a throne one day. Plant it right in my bedroom.' 'The queen of the bedroom.' That made me crack a smile.

Grabbing my keys to my Harley Davidson Jezabel I turned to Lucas and pocketed them in my denim jacket. My hair was done in some simply braid Lyric had done when I went to training. "See you later Lucas." I told him before leaving outside to my bike and getting on it.

Putting the keys in I let my bike rev up to life. 'And soon you will be at the Ashford's house hanging out with Alana, Dalton, and Kadan.' With that thought I pulled out of the parking lot my Harley roaring as I took off towards the Ashford's house my braid whipping in the air. 
****************
I waited outside the door patiently as it opened and Noah appeared. Noah's green eyes looked up as Maryse trotted up to me. Like expected Maryse beat me to the Ashford's with her use of hell and all the transportation that came with being a hellhound.