|Chapter 21|

|Isabella|

"Do think these vampires are going to show up or something?" Derik asked as he loaded his shotgun up as we stood in the backyard. Derik and I were shooting some targets out in the back of the duplexes. It was around 7:30 PM, we had dinner already.

Some good homemade lasagna. Made by Flimur no less either which just made it even better. 'It does, Flimur is one of the best cooking demons that you can get in hell.' 'Yeah which is why I am happy he is my cooking demon.'

Satan shrugged. I know I got the best cooking demon out there. Flimur was second to none in the cooking demon world. And he knew that of course. Shaking my head I turned my attention back to Derik who cocked back his double barrel shotgun while waiting for me to answer.

"I don't know yet. I'll be keeping an eye on all the ways of entering. They were banished from this land. But if word reaches them I don't know what they will do." I answered Derik. 'Hopefully they will be intelligent vampires and just leave you alone and not start any shit.'

'They are supposed to be intelligent after all since they climbed that high. If they aren't intelligent I'm interested on how they climbed any latter.' 'Who knows.' Derik nodded before aiming the shotgun at the target that was up and then he pulled the trigger. The loud bang of the shotgun echoed as the bullet slammed home.

A shell dropped in place and Lyric's gaze snapped to it as I cocked back my pistol as Derik shot again before loading up his shotgun. Aiming at the target I began firing with the practice bullets Victor sent us. Each one found home in the target.

Small bullet casing piles around me and I knew Lyric's eyes were set dead center on them. 'She does collect all your guys bullet casing and shells to do things with them. She made a necklace out of your bullet casings and put stones in the casings.'

Yes Lyric was very. . . creative. Although that bullet necklace was pretty and I might have the intention of asking Lyric to make me one. 1. I was too cheap to buy one offline. 2. Lyric made good ones, not ones on crappy strings. One on chains. And 3. Lyric would make me one and not charge me.

'Although I heard she plans to sell necklaces and bracelets later on in life. She has quite the plans in life. Although she is good at all those jewelry things next to her writing.' Yeah. Turns out I'm not the only one who wants to go to a black sand beach.

Although she wants to go for she can collect the sand to make necklaces out of. After empty my clip into the target I took out my other gun and began firing at the target. My fire rate was much faster than Derik's of course.

Mostly because he had a shotgun towards my fast draw pistols. And I was a quick draw, and shot very quickly. 'Dalton did refer to you as a gunslinger at one time. If this was back in the old west. You'd defiantly be a gunslinger. . . or an outlaw.'

'I would not be an outlaw. I follow the law! Well. . . mostly. I follow The Hunter's Organizations laws.' Satan smirked. I shook my head before unloading the rest of my second pistols clip before putting it back in my thigh holster an turned to Derik who fired his last round.

Lyric was up in moments and attached herself to Derik's hip in moments. "Can I collect the shells?" Lyric asked gazing up at Derik's face with a small smile on her face. Combined with that innocent look that made Derik wrapped around her finger within moments, just a smile.

"Yeah of course." Derik said and Lyric squealed in delight practically before going to collecting all the shells. 'She sure does love bullet casings for sure. Look at that big smile on her face. Lyric typically only smiles like that when she is with Derik, but here she is smiling. . . with Derik I guess.'