|Chapter 30|

|Dalton|

This time the meeting was done at the pack house as a sign of the alliance between us. On werewolf territory meaning a lot more werewolves were here. The pack house was full of life. . . and death I guess since vampires were here.

Some of the expressions of the werewolves when the Unseelie walked in. They were so otherworld to us. 'Wouldn't blame them. They look like magik personified and the fae are such a mysterious species. Keeping out of squabbles but the Vardock's threatened the fae once before they were banished.'

One Vardock thought it'd be intelligent to steal a little girl wandering alone. She was in blood trafficking so long it killed her. Turned out for her to be a Seelie Princess and then they stole an Unseelie Knight's son and nearly killed him in the blood trafficking as fae taste like heaven apparently.

But that was the first and only time Seelie and the Unseelie fought side by side. Since then the two courts have never fought side by side. The Unseelie simply responded first and I didn't even mind. They seemed more trustworthy in fighting in their own way.

'Sure they are known as the 'bad' fae but least you know what to expect from them. They have dark fae magik. They are extremely ruthless in battle. While Seelie pretend to promote peace. And they refused because they didn't want to fight aside the Unseelie again like they did last time.'

And the Vardock's going to the Seelie as allies? It would never happen unless they wanted Queen Tatiana to destroy them along with her king. They did kill her daughter after all. A rank the two had to replace, except they replaced her with a whole bunch of heirs opposed to Queen Nightfall.

There was five princes and four princesses I believe. While Queen Nightfall had her sole heir. Who unlike the Seelie princes and princesses already was betrothed to someone he had picked. And once more he was in attendance sitting next to Queen Nightfall who was in a seat across from Kane.

'Like usual wear makes ours look like we picked it off the streets as well. They are always so interesting with their choice of clothing. When they put on their clothes it's like they demand attention and refuse to not be given it. And man do these outfits demanded attention.'

Queen Nightfall was in a two piece. The top piece was black threaded with lace and light black lace that looked like a bra and twisted up at the top into branches with some white leaves. The bottom was a long flowing black lace dress with leaf designs. The clothing was easily exotic and her feet was covered in long stretchy black leather with killer high heels. The top of her outfit was reinforced with bits of armor.

Like she was preparing for the worst. 'I'd be preparing for the worst as well. After all she did see what the Vardock's were capable.' I nodded at that. I was in a button up polo shirt, khakis and a pair of hiking boots for some reason. As of right now my dad was planning.

Along with the leaders of the covens and courts. On how to deal with this war. "We need all the warriors on the front lines with us but leave some behind for the ones who can't fight." My dad told Kane who nodded at that agreeing with him.

"I can leave behind a few Unseelie Knights in-training." Queen Nightfall said. 'Meaning they are beginning to become Unseelie Knights but aren't fully equipped for the job. But can fight as they got the in-training title from the queen.' I nodded at that. "Thank you Queen Nightfall that will be of use to me." My father said.

Queen Nightfall nodded. "The ones who can't fight. . . no matter the species should stay together, not split up. If we split up like that it makes us easy targets." My dad said earning nods and murmurs of agree and yeses from everyone making me smile.