|Chapter 31|

|Isabella|

I'm not sure how the Vardock's sent a vampire to infiltrate or converted a vampire. But somehow they did. Kane admitted to the vampire being one of his newer ones and took full responsibility and then went through his vampires for loyalty.

Him going through loyalty could be as scary as when Satan did it. 'I didn't threaten to hang people by their intestines. To drain their blood and bathe in it or have sex in front of their dead bodies.' 'Yeah you might of dialed it back, Kane on the other hand.'

Although I wouldn't blame him. That female vampire might of destroyed an alliance. Kane was worried about that. You could tell. He was pacing back and forth with Alexon telling him everything was alright and that they didn't have to worry about it. That it wasn't his fault or anything.

'She's comforting like most beloved do to each other. Assuring him everything will be ok.' My eyes shifted to Dalton. He was sitting next to his dad in the pack meeting room talking to him and showing out his alpha traits. 'No doubt being influenced by Ash without a doubt.' I nodded.

Queen Nightfall was calling her men to arms. She sent a group of Unseelie to the nearest portal to gather their weapons. One of the Unseelie Knights remained who had a weapon with him. Instructed to protect her son and his fiancé I assumed. And he was eye-catching for sure.

'Yeah defiantly doesn't look like when you think Unseelie. He's like the opposite. . . sort of in a way.' He was tall which is common in the knights. But he had silver hair kept up by a clip. But he had the icy blue eyes. A steel blade that was black was at his side.

He had drew it when the vampire had attacked. It was a pretty blade. But mine was prettier and had lots of stories behind it. The witches were at it casting spells and making potions preparing for the war. It was here obviously and the vampire was a sign of that.

The Vardock's no doubt had this planned so now we were scrambling to get ready. I sent Ferrell, Garrick, and Magenta back to my place to get all the weapons and if Kadan's parents were there to get them to the pack house as soon as possible.

'And I of course have been working on my own plan as well. A way for me to fight in this war. Of course I can't be there but I have ways to be a force in the war.' I nodded. Flimur had gone to hell as I didn't want him fighting in the war.

Orchid had cast enchantments on our houses so they couldn't go in and destroy things. And it couldn't be reversed by anyone except Orchid. Literally no one. She made the enchantment herself. So the houses were safe and if Kadan's parents were there they were being escorted here with hounds of hell with them.

Two hellions and an ancient hellhound. 'Those vampires have a death wish if they decide to attack them with some hounds of hell around. Like they're stupid enough now? But fucking with demons is something you shouldn't do.' Agreed there. My eyes went back to Dalton.

The war act was called upon. Everyone was getting into positions. All the families were being escorted to the pack house or Dalton's house once more. Similar to the rogue war. Big groups followed them with different species in each one and it was a smart plan crafted well.

There was three scouts in each group, three trackers, five werewolf warriors, five vampire warriors, two witches, and two Unseelie fighters. 'And little do they know I'm sending in my own forces to watch them and make sure everyone gets to where they need to be safely.' I nodded in agreement.

Alana was brought down to the basement with Isaac and Isadora. Along with Lyric. Kadan was assigned the pack house to protect as his mate was there. We were all loading up our weapons. Lucas was getting his crossbow bolts, Derik his shotgun shells, Ryne with his pistols and Enyr with his guns.