|Chapter 33|

|Isabella|

It was chaos. Werewolves were leaping at oncoming Vardock vampires coming at them. Unseelie cut them down where they stood. Witches planted more traps for them and us hunters kept on firing. Derik was near the house taking shot at any vampire that came near.

His eyes burned gold as Aki reared out every now and then. Lucas was moving across the field taking shots. If a vampire got too close to him they were engulfed in pink-red flames. Ryne was taking shots at each one with his gun and Enyr followed Lucas.

Satan's presence had left once the war had started. But I could still feel him buzzing in case I needed him. One vampire tried to use a blocker but was surprised to see that Orchid had crafted an anti blocker in the form of a bracelet and both Lucas and I had them.

But I knew Satan wasn't ignoring me. He was busy in hell trying to help from the outside sending hounds of hell. Garrick was out on the field an angry spur of mist and red eyes leaving fire where he went. Any vampire who saw him knew what was happening.

An ancient hellhound coming at them. One had tried to grab him but he was in his hellhound form so their hands went right through. The only thing that would have a chance of locking on him was Maryse and Maryse herself was fighting in mist form. She was near me.

I gave up on the eye concealing. The bright blue eyes were gone replaced by the silver swirls and they came at me. But each had a bullet coming their way or angry hound of hell. They covered the fields in the forest taking them down and keeping the house defended.

One had taken out the entire room of Vardock vampires while a witch sealed the hole. Orchid was out near the entrance casting spells. Andrew was near the front with Yin and Yang defending him as well. I had seen Jackson dash by and take out an older Vardock vampire.

It was like slow motion. Jackson's claws digging into the fresh summer soil and springing at a vampire. He took it by the throat and they went down. Jackson gave no hesitation snapping the neck and tearing it off as Danielle followed behind him. Angel and Nico were quick on the field tag teaming vampires.

Nico held a vampire still while Angel lunged at it and took the head with her. Rory had gone inside after one snapped Love's rib, only one thankfully. Freya was good on the field dodging each strike skillfully but keeping towards the back as Rodney went down like heaven unleashed.

Kadan was darting across the field tearing into vampires. The warrior werewolves rained down on the field joined by Kane's vampires. Scouts held the backlines with the trackers keeping the vampires away. I saw one vampire whirl up around a Vardock vampire and lock them in place as a werewolf tore it apart.

No one showed any mercy in this war. Vampires tearing through the air, bullets whirling around finding targets. It was a bloody war. I whirled around to see a vampire flying at me and I shot a bullet straight through the heart and dust blew over me.

I saw Ash come charging by at a vampire and take it mid leap and go crashing down as Kadan lunged to help. Derik was still shooting at any vampire making it through. I watched as Enyr staked a vampire creeping up on Lucas. The Black Crescent Moon pack house was chaos with this war.

My eyes shifted over to Ryne who clicked and nothing came out of his gun. "Shit!" I heard him curse before he dropped his gun and I watched him tear at his clothes as more vampires flooded in coming in more numbers but they refused to back down.

It was their territory even with more Vardock's here. No matter how many came the supernatural of Greenburg was not giving up. They would fight until their last breath for them invading on their territory. I heard the snapping of bones as Ryne shifted and then he stood in Lycan form.