District Three Male - Edison Aiken

Name: Edison "Sonny" Aiken

Age: 18

District: Three

Sex: Male

Physical Appearance: Sonny thinks he looks like a child. His twin brother, Jamison, likes to remind him that they look identical, and Jamie certainly doesn't look like a child. But Sonny is right. Both twins look remarkably young for their age, with pale skin, pink lips, and a decidedly cute nose. Sonny has sandy blonde hair that looks pretty nice when he remembers to comb it, and thick straight brows. Sonny is one inch shorter than Jamie, and wears thick rimmed glasses.

Personality: Sonny is sociable and charming. He makes friends with ease, and has a playful sense of humor. Jamie is not fond of Sonny's pranks, which he's usually the main target of. Sonny's smart too, and hoping to one day make a good career developing security technology for the Capitol. He was seven when he built his first working microchip using spare parts from his parents workshop. That was before the fire, of course.

Background: Sonny and his twin are the oldest siblings in a family of six, four girls (Eleanora[5], Tesla[5], Marie[7], and Alessandra[14]) and three boys (Dimitri[11], Edison[18], and Jamison[18].) Sonny and Jamie became the sole providers for the family at fourteen years old, after their parents passed away when their workshop burned to the ground. The boys do the best they can, but it's no secret the Aiken's are struggling. Jamison, though he tries, is not as smart or good with wires as Sonny. While Sonny provides most of the income, Jamie plays "stay at home dad" with their young and rambunctious siblings.

Reaped or Volunteered? Reaped. Anyone who volunteers to be slaughtered probably has a loose wire somewhere.

Weapon of Choice: Sonny and Jamie both had to put their names in a lot of extra times in order to feed their siblings. They figured one day one of them would be reaped, and so they learned how to fight together. Sonny was best with a knife, Jamie preferred something that kept the opponent farther away. Like a staff or spear (or broom.)

Token: He doesn't have any choice other than his glasses, unless he plans to enter the arena blind.

Other: Most definitely nothing of note.