District Two Female - Pandora Underwood

Name: Pandora Underwood

Age: 18

District: 2

Sex: Female

Physical Appearance: Pandora is the very definition of a Greek Goddess. Her long and thin frame holds many muscles, and hides many scars. Her narrow face and chest is probably the only part of her skin that is not covered in some sort of blemish. Her eyes are deep, dark, and soulless. Her long black hair falls down her back and complements her warm, amber skin. She is beautiful, but in a way that strikes fear, and not love, into the hearts of those around her.

Personality: Dangerous. Cutting. Smart. Fierce. Those are only four words that could be used to describe Pandora. She didn't start out this way, but a lifetime of abuse could turn even the gentlest of creatures into cold-blooded monsters. She can turn friends against each other with the slightest word and get people to follow her whenever at the snap of a finger. Despite her people skills, Pandora does not like people. From what she's seen, they turn on each other in the blink of an eye. They are the reason for death and destruction. Humans are terrible. But they can be used to get what she wants. And so Pandora is easily able to put up a front.

Background: Pandora, simply put, is a Career. She was raised to fight and relishes every minute of it. She was the best in her class, seeing as she won the right to be in the games. She wants to win the games and is pretty dang confident in her abilities to do so. But if one were to only categorize her as the cold-blooded career, they would be dead wrong.

Pandora is the only daughter of Cicero and Opal Underwood. Her grandfather was victor of the 5th Annual Hunger Games and it could be said that her ferocity is a result of that blood running through her veins. But it is more than likely that her terrible disposition is a result of the years of abuse she suffered. Her father died when she was five and her mother remarried when she was seven. All was well and good for approximately two weeks. And then her stepfather decided that everything she did was appalling. He would beat her constantly, forcing her to become a stronger fighter, a better warrior. Maybe that did her good, each scar marked a day where she pushed to become better. And each beating encouraged her to leave her home behind. Her only escape from a life of torment was the games. When she wins, she'll be able to live the life she wants.

Reaped or Volunteered? Volunteered

Weapon of Choice: Long Sword

Token: When she stepped on to the Reaping stage, she left her old life behind. There was nothing back for her District 2 and nothing she was particularly attached to. She brought no token.