Lottery Winners

"And so whosoever has the means, class, and desire to do so may win great fortune and fame by betting on not-yet-announced tributes. The person or persons who may pick the correct tribute can be assured of great fame, riches, and glamour." Book of Panem, X.XXI.II.

Congratulations and thank you to those who entered the early lottery/betting page! Four of you lucky betters can be assured they have their first pick (first come first serve, folks!) of tribute for Canon. Four slips will be drawn randomly, and three back-up slips (as stated in the previous chapter, apologies to the single person who misses both chances) will be drawn as well.

But first, the answers to the additional betting slip questions:

1) How many tributes have I created that have been logged and categorized by me over my last five years competing (counting only one entity per Game, ie. Two tributes in one Game count as two, but tributes who changed halfway through or were a team count only as one)? Within one tribute plus/minus.

71!

2) How long, starting from the 74th Hunger Games, has Caesar Flickerman been hosting interviews for the Hunger Games? Canonical only, please. There is a set number of answers that will be accepted. Guess one number, or guess the set.

From between 41-49 years. Canon says he's been hosting for OVER forty years, thus assuming he has not been hosting more than fifty, nor forty. Therefore, any of the numbers within this set would be accepted.

3) How old is the oldest possible living victor up until the 51st Hunger Games?

68. The oldest victor could be 68, if the victor won the first Games at 18. They would be 68 because tributes must be the age they are reaped in the reaping calendar year. Thus up to the 51st would include up to the end of the reaping calendar year, thus 68.

---

Now, without further ado, the betting slips chosen:

03 04 05 07

With backups being:

01 02 06

---

Congratulations all, and thanks for playing! Reminder that winners have three days to claim and submit a form. Normal reservations open June 13, 7pm AST (I know I've been inconsistent with times, please note this is the correct time, not 10pm AST.)