District Four Female - Ara Beaufort

Name: Ara Beaufort

Age: 18

District: 4

Sex: Female

Physical Appearance: Ara's youth utterly encourages her beauty, boasting full features that are as rounded and curved as they are delicate. A single, tiny gemmed stud is pierced into the side of her nose. Her wide and tilted eyes are green but muted, appearing like muddy water next to her bright, tan shaded skin. She has soft, brunette hair that she tidily keeps out of her face. It classically falls in fine waves to her mid-torso. Deeper at its roots, it's ends are stroked by days in sunlight and appear slightly lighter in colour, like the hem of a recalling tide. She stands at around 5'10 and though her athletic build shys away from a delicate and girlish frame, she still displays a feminine figure, showing signs of her development into later teenage years through curves and her posture.

Personality: Ara is predominantly unbothered, charismatic, transparent and spirited. Such traits mixed with her competitive and oftentimes blunt temperament, her lack of solemnity can take people by surprise. Ara is easy to get along with, and can carry conversations with almost anyone. She's easily entertained and also fairly easy to please. Because of this she is friends with both everyone, and no one all at once. Her warm and welcoming exterior create a charming mask that shields her independence and deadly ambition to primarily watch no ones back but her own and the people she loves. She knows not to overestimate herself, but is likely to underestimate others. Though easily distracted, she's intelligent, and certainly so enough to know when to sit back and play the fool.

Background: Ara's family hail from a more traditional clan in District 4. They use very little machinery in their method, relying on the cohesion of skill and understanding of nature to produce the best results. Her family relationships have been fairly indifferent all her life. She has a mother, Netta, who has taught her everything she knows, one older sister and two younger. All four of which valuing skill and their trade above trivial affluency or other luxuries.

Reaped or Volunteered? Reaped

Weapon of Choice: Trident or anything relative to such. Net and Spear, Harpoons, Throwing knives, etc.

Token: The stud pierced into the side of her nose.