The Quell - Voting

Before I go into the details of voting, I just want to say that to have such amazing competitors and entries I'm legitimately always wanting to read, at this stage in the game, is phenomenal. I can genuinely say that these next voting rounds that whoever leaves I still genuinely love your tributes and entries. All of you have been exceptional to read and grade. Unfortunately, this task the lowest NINE of you have the chance of going up for votes.

The first of two GM saves goes to Kardel Barwick. Because Basil Crombie received a GM save last task, they are not eligible this round. That leaves a tie for the GM save, in which the highest cumulative score without ballots added will be chosen to break the tie. That means the final GM save for this round goes to Linwood Walsh.

That means those up for votes are:

District 1 – Dioria Rose

District 2 – Pandora Underwood

District 5 – Jove Tesla

District 9 – Lena Barkle

District 11 – Andromeda Abdul

District 11 – Porat Hadar

District 12 – Basil Crombie

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE FOUR PEOPLE YOU WISH TO SEE ADVANCE TO THE NEXT TASK. Three will make it through, four will Perish.

Along with that, please send along the names of THREE PEOPLE (up for votes or not) you wish to see sponsored next round. The two highest will. A reminder that those sponsored this task are NOT ELIGIBLE for sponsorship next task (see: Sable Warren, Mellory Suede, and Dioria Rose). Again, your vote won't count without this.

YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF FOR EITHER VOTING OR SPONSORSHIP.

Voting closes Monday, July 23, at 9pm ADT.

May the odds be ever in your favour.