The Games - Voting

Alright, let's recap a bit about voting. Votes must go through by PM or comment. Vote the specified number only.

This round, we have a bit of an interesting thing going on. If things were as they were, twelve of you have the chance of going up, two of you are saved from within that group for getting highest task score(s), ten of you go up, and seven of you die. However, Royal Robinson has already taken their leave. That means only six must die.

[The next part will make little sense to you.]

This has given me enormous headache because typically the 12-10-7-3 method was VERY NICE and now if I put up 12, I reach a three way tie with the top rankers, which would mean it would be 13-11-6-5, BUT LIFE ISN'T PRETTY and instead the GM-save in this case becomes tied as well so it would ACTUALLY be 13-10-6-4, which is okay but I still dislike putting the same amount of people on the block if someone's already died because it makes voting bigger, which means if I don't put the ranking tie up it's 10-8-6-2 and listen if you don't get it, trust me I have a headache. There's, like, a double-triple tie one way, and less people up for votes the other way.

[Okay, continue on.]

But okay, I'm making a decision, because I have to, and my decision is to account for the fact someone has dropped and therefore doesn't need to compete for votes, so instead of 10 going up for votes, there will be 8. Which means the lowest 10 of you risk elimination.

Because Mellory Suede and Andromeda Abdul have received the highest task score without ballots and deductions this round, they have been saved from the chopping block.

That means those going up for votes are:

District 1 – Faust Chapman

District 3 – Pixel Mira

District 3 – Edison Aiken

District 5 – Mistilyn Markarrien

District 7 – Celeste Oriel

District 10 – Sable Warren

District 10 – Kyrien Moldesang

District 12 – Juniper Lindsay

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE THREE YOU WISH TO SEE PROCEED TO THE NEXT TASK. TWO WILL MAKE IT THROUGH, SIX WILL DIE. You may vote for yourself.

Along with that, please PM me the names of THREE TRIBUTES (up for votes or not) you wish to see sponsored next task. The two highest will receive a gift next task to be used in the arena. YOU MUST SEND THIS IF YOUR VOTE IS TO BE COUNTED. [For being sponsored this task, Moire, Basil, and Fintan are ineligible for sponsor votes until next round.]

Voting closes Sunday June 8 at 9pm ADT. May the odds be ever in your favour.