The Games - Scores and Ballots

Hello all, and thank you for your wonderful entries! Scores are listed below, ballots/kills in brackets, and the final score beside that.

Please read the rules again folks, and be sure to send me a list of deaths/ballots, if you don't you risk losing a half point each task you do that. I'm not going to go through your entry and mark the kills myself. They must be listed at the end or beginning of entry. You DO NOT need to use all in-entry deaths though are encouraged to incorporate cannons or faces or bodies, but ballots ARE REQUIRED. Because of my not clarifying, no one was deducted this round.

No notes are provided this time but drop me a line if you want me to give some comments. Also, please recognize that adherence to the task is not optional. Points were deducted from scores for not following the task time constraints and/or the task requirements, 0.5 for those who started with the exposition of waiting for the gong, and 1 for those who started before the arena itself.

Seriously folks, it was right after the main requirement of the task. The time constraints are there for a reason, mainly that I've been here so long I know the tips and tricks that we all use to avoid writing certain things—writing before the gong sounds and providing me exposition is exactly what I expected and exactly why I chose the time frame I did. Keep this in mind for future tasks, learn from your mistakes.

For this task only, the sponsor gifts were in recognition of ballots and providing a helping hand. For Moire Holiday and Basil Crombie choosing option 1, that meant that for any tribute who balloted/killed them, they would receive a ballot in return. For Fintan Bailey who chose option 2, half of his ballots have been deducted.

On a note of ballots, hopefully you all see just what the power of ballots and kills has, and to use them wisely in future tasks. Use them, don't use them (but use your ballots!), as you can see they have an effect.

And now without further ado, the scores...

ACTUALLY JK NOT SCORES YET. After doing the calculations, these ballots are SLAUGHTERING y'all and even though halving them ACTUALLY doesn't do that much since everyone's is halved, I'm halving them (don't worry Fintan yours are quartered). Why? Because I recognize my mistakes and we move on from them and pretend they didn't happen. Think I'm inconsistent? Think I can't make decisions and stick with them? Let me know and I'll cry even though everything I do is with love and trying to make AG New and Better, okay? Live and learn to all of us. Not following the task deductions were not halved.

--

District 1 Female – Dioria Rose10.5 (0.5) (4.5) – 5.5

District 1 Male – Faust Chapman – 8 (1) (1.5) – 5.5

District 2 Female – Pandora Underwood – 9 (0.5) – 8.5

District 2 Male – Maur Verrill – 10 (2.5) – 7.5

District 3 Female – Pixel Mira – 8 (0.5) (2.5) – 5

District 3 Male – Edison 'Sonny' Aiken – 0 (1.5) – -1.5

District 4 Female – Ara Beaufort – 10 (1) (1.5) – 7.5

District 4 Male – Dacre Aldric – 11 (2.5) – 8.5

District 5 Female – Mistilyn 'Misti' Markarrien – 0 (1) – -1

District 5 Male – Jove 'Trojan' Tesla – 10.5 (2) – 8.5

District 6 Female – Royal Robinson – DECEASED

District 6 Male – Fintan Bailey – 10 (2.25) – 7.75

District 7 Female – Celeste Oriel – 8.5 (0.5) (2.5) – 5.5

District 7 Male – Linwood Walsh – 10.5 (0.5) (4.5) – 5.5

District 8 Female – Mellory Suede – 10.5 (0.5) (6) – 4

District 8 Male – Moire Holiday – 11.5 (3.5) – 8

District 9 Female – Lena Barkle – 9.5 (1.5) – 8

District 9 Male – Kardel Barwick – 9 (0.5) (2) – 6.5

District 10 Female – Sable Warren – 9 (0.5) (4) – 4.5

District 10 Male – Kyrien Moldesang – 8 (2.5) – 5.5

District 11 Female – Andromeda 'Andi' Abdul – 10 (0.5) (5.5) – 4

District 11 Male – Porat Hader – 9.5 (4) – 5.5

District 12 Female – Juniper 'June' Lindsay – 7.5 (1.5) – 6

District 12 Male – Basil 'Bas' Crombie – 10.5 (4.5) – 6