Celestial Maiden?

HEY, GUYS, I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR. DID YOU LIKE MY FIRST VERSION BETTER THAN THIS? OR DO YOU LIKE THIS ONE MORE? Personally, I like THIS ONE MORE.

By the time I stopped my negative emotions I realized something. I realized that I was supposed to act as a maid wanting a job. I wanted to hide. We went to our hirer, which was a three-day walk, and I did the talking while Natsu glared at the man.

"So what do you want us to do, sir?" Happy flew to my lap and rested against me. Happy sat there making snide comments, which I responded with giving him a small pinch. Happy learned to not make them loud enough for the normal hearing to pick up.

After hearing what needed to be done we left the man's 'home' to get the job done.

Time skip because Natsu wanted to.

I stood glaring at the repulsive man. He was short and stubby with a face to match. After I had gotten the book and ran out of the library I read the whole thing.

How can a man do such a thing to a family?

"What secrets are shown in the book? I have read that book cover to cover." The man Everlue states. "Don't whisper your response like you have been."

I flinched.

Flashback

I was in my uncle's study since he wanted to speak with me. He turned around after my shoes stopped making the tapping sound. "You wanted me, Uncle?" I asked loudly. He turned around with an angered look in his eyes.

"A lady never talks at a normal tone. They don't cry out when they are in pain. You have to be like your mother. Be a quiet mute. DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE."

With a raise of his hand, he brought it down on my face. I screamed from the pain. He continued to hit me until no sound could come out of my sore throat.

"A lady makes no sound at all. Not unless spoken to. I just wanted to remind you of your place. Remember it was your fault."

Flashback end.

I snapped out of it I was quick to draw my flames and throw some of my fire dragons iron fist at him. The ugly man just dove under the cement and stones.

I was angered. Who does this man think he is. He took an amazing author and forced him to write this covered book.

Suddenly gaining an idea on how to beat this guy. I threw many of fire attacks making him have to keep into the cement and stones.

I felt the area around me getting as hot as my flames. I smirked.

"Hot! Boyoyoyo! You wench! I call upon the spirit of the Virgin, Virgo, come to my aid." Soon I saw a pink haired gorilla-like woman from before. She looked to be in pain. "Try to get me now."

I remember my mother said I had a connection to the zodiac spirits. Even though they don't have keys anymore I still had a power to them. I have to dig down deep.

I saw Natsu taking care of Vergo so I was quick to take care of Evergross. It was a quick win since I just punched him with a flaming foot to a private place. Happy tied him up in magic canceling ropes.

I saw Natsu with his blue and black hands about to slam on Vergo. "Wait!" I said in an average voice. The volume hurt my throat since I am not used to speaking loudly. Natsu glared but looked at me anyway.

"I need you to leave her be. I think I know how to help her." He was glaring at me but I was getting very angry about him wanting to kill her.

I saw he looked as if he ate some delicious fire or food. He backed away and let me near her. My anger still very high, the closer I got the more Natsu looked as if he was in heaven.

I stopped at Vergo and made a praying motion and focused on a certain energy I felt from her. Soon her body returned to a teenage looking girl like me. Her eyes opened to see me over her.

"Princess..please, let me give you a power." I was about to protest, but I saw a golden glow come off her and to me. For a moment my outfit changed to a maids uniform, and a strange magic flowing into me. I tried to fight it but I lost.

"Thank you, Vergo," I said in a kind and regal tone. A tone which shocked me. "May you rest until you are called upon the next Celestial Maiden."

"I see you have found your mate, Princess. Goodbye"

An echoey voice states. I look to see Vergo smiling happily as she disappeared in a golden dust. I soon fell backward from lack of magic.

Happy was quick to come to my fallen form on the ground. "Lushy! That was awesome!" I felt him feeling my arms and face for injuries. Smiling I pet his head in a motherly way. The way my mother had done for me.

I saw Natsu looking at me with a stupid satisfied grin on his face. "Natsu? Are you okay?" He only nodded as he grabbed Everlue and dragged him out to a prison. I explained what had transpired and told them that it was our mission to take.

Another time skip because it's boring.

After Kaby yelled at me I flinched and showed him the truth of the book. It was a letter to Kaby and his family. Kaby was so touched that he begged us to let him repay us somehow. We ignored his pleas and walked away.

It was another three days to get back to Magnolia, but when we did everyone was happy to see us back. Or that's what I thought.

"I'm glad you're back in one piece Lucy!" Everyone said once Natsu and Happy went upstairs. I sighed.

"Lucy please give my offer some reconsideration," Master said as I ignored everyone else. Everyone looked confused while Lisanna and Mira looked hopeful.

"I'm sorry to have lashed out at you. I will take the offer, but unless I am on a mission you will have to wait and deal with it." I said. Master nodded as did Mira. Lisanna was heading upstairs to where Natsu was.

"What magic do you have anyway?" Mira asked me. I smiled at her and stood up.

"I'm a Fire Dragon Slayer and I just recently found out I am also the Celestial Maiden."

It was quiet except for Lisanna talking to Natsu.

"WHAT?" Everyone screamed. I held my hands over my ears in pain. A growl was heard as well as a person being thrown from something high. Seeing it was Lisanna I was the quickest to react. I caught her easily.

"Natsu you should know better than to throw people when you're annoyed or something. It's one thing if you are in a battle, but not your comrades." Happy flew behind my long hair again and hid. Lisanna glared at me as she shoved me after she got out of my hold.

Natsu was quick to come down to stand in front of me. I was confused as to why he even did such a thing. "Don't. Touch. The. Woman." After he saw everyone shaking in fear, except master, he turned to me. I was annoyed at how he seemed to have thought I needed saving. "Weak."

That was all I needed before I lunged at him. And by that, I mean uselessly hit him to get my anger out. "How dare you!"

Next thing I knew was my lips had been crashed into his.