-_-

I think I have to remind people that She Who Calms the Chaos was the first fanfiction I ever made. It was terrible and rushed because I didn't have the practice I have now. Yes, I'm still not the best writer but I do try.

Tamer of Chaos was a project of mine after realizing I had a good idea going, so I wanted to continue. Five chapters in people said it was very similar to Lyonsgirl on Fanfiction.net, so I read her story and messaged her to apologize. She said I was okay and to just let people know we are both fine with it as it was a coincidence.

Years later, I kept deleting the story because I thought that no one would read it. Then came the year 2017 where this final draft came. I said to myself that I didnt care if people didnt read it, but people soon began to read and i was all 🤔🙀🤪.

Believe me when I say when i posted the original it was so people could see how much I had improved. Then there was the fact that I was gonna be giving away the updated version for She who Calms the Chaos.

So please dont tell me that I need to stick to one version when you don't know the whole story. Some of you had said that you weren't trying to be rude and the others had been a total bum to me about it.

Thank you and sorry for this. I'm just very annoyed.