I'm what?

OKAY SO ALMOST A LOT OF YOU HATE THE FACT I MADE ERZA THE NEW LISANNA BUT I HAVE A REASON FOR THAT. I LOVE THAT GIRL, BUT MANY AUTHORS MAKE HER SEEM LIKE A TOTAL BITCH SO I WANTED TO EXTRACT MY REVENGE AND I MADE ERZA, THE SECOND MOST POPULAR FEMALE ROLE IN THE SERIES. 

THE DEDICATION IS FOR A FAN WHO PM'ED ME AND MADE ME WANT TO CONTINUE SO PLEASE GO FOLLOW 

A NOTICE FOR YOU ALL IS THAT NATSU AND LUCY WILL NOT BE GOING TO THE TRIALS BECAUSE I DON'T THINK IT IS SOMETHING THAT IS NECESSARY FOR MY BOOK. PLUS WHO DOESN'T WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN THESE TWO WHEN EVERYONE ELSE LEAVES? I'LL LET YOU ALL HAVE A VOTE AND YOU HAVE TO COMMENT. 

NATSU AND LUCY HAVE A KID (MAYBE TWINS) 

NATSU AND LUCY DON'T HAVE A KID. 

PS
I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A BAD SNOWSTORM

PS I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A BAD SNOWSTORM

When I woke up we were floating in the air, magic waves all around us. I noticed that Natsu had held me on his back and was glaring more fiercely than ever, he even has his fists clenched under my thighs. I figured he would punch something if he doesn't know what is happening because his eyes showed just how confused he seemed. 

"Their magic is coming into our world," I said in his ear. My brown eyes looked into his black ones as I ignored the looks we got. The exceeds had all came forward to the sky as well, it seemed like anything that was magical was going back to Earthland with us.

"Whatever," he hissed at me. His eyes glanced at me as he laid himself back a bit to relax until we all were out of the ride. When we were back to Earthland though the exceeds had all begun to talk about why they had sent the eggs to our world.  Due to the Queen's power, she could see the exceed island destroyed so, in order to keep their species alive, she sent a hundred eggs to Earthland to protect them and lied about a mission to kill the Dragon Slayers to the other Exceeds. In the end, a grey female exceed had wanted to be my partner as an exceed who looked like a mini panther agreed to be Gajeels partner. 

We went back towards the guild hall that we have come to know as home, though I don't know what Natsu thinks of it. I'm just happy to be back and it was a relief that we were back in the world we belong in. I was wearing Natsu's cloak to keep myself warm and Natsu had flown up to the ceiling to sleep, and I would have joined him but I had just woken up from whatever sleep I was in. I don't need to over rest. 

"Lu?" I looked up to see Levy over me with her concerned hazel brown eyes. Her wild hair was on the tame side today. 

"Hm," I asked resting my head back on the table. My body was sore, and it felt as if my bones were going to break, I blame Natsu. 

"Master wanted you to help him get Chaos to participate in the S class trials for this year."

"What are the S class trials," I mumbled. Levy, Lisanna, and Mira had all sat at my table to tell me about the trials.