Natsu in Edolas

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!! DEPENDING ON IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON DECEMBER 5TH THEN ITS MY BIRTHDAY. TODAY I TURN 21 AND YOU ALL GET A GIFT OF A NEW UPDATE. AS I HAVD SAID BEFORE I NEED TO FOCUS ON MY OTHER STORIES TO GET THEM UP TO SPEED. I REALLY WISH PEOPLE WOULD WATCH MY BABYSITTER IS A VAMPIRE BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME. ALSO I NEED MORE BENNY WEIR LOVE STORIES!! ALSO IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE MATURE SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. So reminder that I am attempting to get out of my comfort zone and do some steamy shizz, but I guess I am still playing it a bit safe.

Natsu wore a black jumper with blue flames licking up his sleeve and a pair of goggles on his face. He opened the door and ordered us to get inside. Definitely not my Natsu, he is way to talkative. Speaking of Natsu, our Natsu glared at the other pink haired man as he grabbed my hand and placed me on his lap. His hand playing with my hair before settling along my waist rubbing along it slowing as his hand moves towards my chest.

"Hey, Luce, good to see you again," he said as he thrusts himself against me making me gasp. A blush formed on my face as I felt something hard pressing against my thighs. I tried to move to the backseat, but he slapped my butt as he drove. I was quick to plop myself back to his lap, causing him to moan and thrust against me again. Luckily my Natsu grabbed me hiding my butt from and placed me beside him growling at the other male and kissed me, most likely feeding off of my humiliation. I don't think I was feeling the lustful chaos because the mist wasn't a lustful color because it was dark blue with hints of purple. Feeling a males hard on against me made me feel so weird and at the same time I feel a bit excited, so maybe it was a little lust. The car soon came to a sudden halt as Edo-Natsu kicked us out of his car, well almost all of us. He kept me as he tried to feel my nether regions. His lips brushed my ear before he licked the shell of my ear. Edo-Natsu covered my eyes with his hand as he licked down my neck to my shoulder while sliding a hand under my shirt. His hand was warm as it fondled with my boobs.

"Natsu!" As soon as I called for him Natsu pushed Edo-Natsu out of the car, his fist aflame and anger and something else in his cold black eyes. His cloak hood was now up like the first time we met.

"Mine," Natsu growled at the Edo-Natsu. With that said he wrapped me in his chaos flame, trapping me in the air close to him. Edo-Natsu got angry and flew himself out of the spot my Natsu left him, but his personality changed to a scared submissive man before he crawled his way towards the car and left again. I don't like what happened because it left me bothered somehow with a tight feeling in my stomach.

Wendy and the Exceeds hurried over to us, but we were soon attacked with magic cancelling darts. When the darts hit me and Natsu he grabbed hold of me and hid me in his cloak. Wendy fought against the men who were trying to take her, but I couldn't help since Natsu held me tight against him. Eventually the men knocked Wendy and Natsu out, they tried to do the same to me, but they didn't for some reason. Natsu wasn't knocked out, but he was paralyzed momentarily, even though his arms are just as tight as they were before the ambush.

"Why are you fairy scum in the capital," a red haired woman came from behind all the soldiers.

"Erza," I asked as I saw the woman come to my view. This isn't Erza, not the Erza I know.

"The name is actually Knight Walker, but most know me by the title The Fairy Hunter. Now answer my question please," she said politely to me.

"Well, we don't know. One moment we are in Earthland the next we are in this alternate universe where this worlds Natsu tried to seduce me." I said. Man I love having a normal volume voice!

Natsu had his hand on my hip and squeezed hard as I spoke. Knight Walker walked towards us and grabbed my face pushing it close to hers. Her eyes stared into my own her medium brown met my chocolate ones searching for something. Finding whatever it was she was looking for she handcuffed me to Natsu and told him something.