Season of Chaos

SORRY, THIS IS A FILLER

SORRY, THIS IS A FILLER. IT'S JUST A CHAPTER TO MAKE NATSU AND LUCY MATES. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY WILL BE LOVEY DOVEY, THEY WILL REMAIN THE SAME THEY HAVE BEEN FOR THE MOST PART.

A week had passed since what had happened between Erza and Natsu and things have calmed down considerably. Since the S-class trials are in two weeks from now many of the people have been training or taking as many of the jobs as possible. At first, I had thought that many people needed to get the jewels for rent and food but it wasn't the case as many would come back for a moment to get a drink and a new mission. Happy had told me it was a normal occurrence and I needn't worry myself over it.

Word had got around fast that I wasn't going to be going to the trials and I was going to be playing the role of guild master until the trial is over. Many of the older mages who heard had been giving me advice and ideas on what to do as master. I wasn't going to stay the master, it is only temporary.

Natsu had gone on a solo mission a couple days ago and the remaining members were enjoying not having him here and it kind of pissed me off. I had noticed that my attitude had changed since being in Edolas because I have more of an open and more outspoken person, like who my mother used to be. I was proud of the changes, even if they come out when Natsu is around and when he isn't around I am back to who I was when I first came to the guild.

Master had been teaching me what I would need to know how to be the Fairy Tail guild master. It seems simple enough, it reminds me of how I would have to go to study business trades for my father.

"I think you could be the new guild master," Master teased as he sat across from me on the bar. I giggled.

"Sorry, unless something happens then I won't be taking your job."

Mira and Lisanna came running in the guild in a panic. Their eyes wide as the ocean and mouths gaping like a fish. "Master," Mira gasped.

"It's Chaos Season," Lisanna gulped. I rose a brow in confusion as everyone in the guild was now in the guild with fierce panic on their faces. Many even went to the request board to do even a small job or say they were taking a week off to train in their magic abilities.

"What are you talking about?" I had asked as Happy had just flown in the guild with Shadow hot on his tail. The two flew into me and knocked me off the stool, "ow...What's wrong guys."

"Natsu is in his mating season," Happy had stated with big watery eyes that filled with fear. Shadow even had seemed shaken up from whatever it was Happy said. "We know you two mated, but you both didn't do the ceremony."

Crap.

When dragon slayers mark a potential mate before the slayers' ceremony it will make the slayer desperate for more sex so there is a higher chance of the potential marked one would impregnate.

"Has anyone ever been forced to mate with him before," I asked gently.

"He attacks the first person he would see, do them once and look for another. Almost all the young girls his age had been taken by him, so far it's Levy and Erza who hasn't been taken. During these seasons of his, we cage the girls up and keep them all hidden from Chaos in here for the past two years. We are waiting until he finds his true mate, from what Levy has read every slayer and dragon has a true mate. Once she comes we will be safe from him."

I looked at Master with anger in my eyes. He is making this worse than it needs to have been. "If a slayer is allowed access to mating somehow then it goes by quicker, but if you try to stop it-it would prolong the season. I'll recommend you to wait-" the doors opened to a very sweaty Natsu.

Everyone ran behind me and began to shake, I had to roll my eyes at how comical it almost seemed. I glanced up and gave Natsu a smile. "How did the mission go?"

He walked up to me and stared into my brown eyes for a while. As he did I took the time to take in his features. His face had some black scales as well as some red ones scattered about. He had small little horns popping out of his hair. Black markings swirled all over his skin, and I slowly came to realize he was shirtless.

Igneel help me.

I felt my inner dragon succumb to the heat that Natsu was radiating. "Did I also happen to mention that other slayers will also go into a season if they are near one who is?"

"I am afraid you left the part out, Lu," Levy whimpered.

Natsu strode forward and smirked at me, he brought up a metal collar with a chain attached to it. "Woman, come."

I shivered and made my way over towards him.

Natsu P.O.V.

She is intoxicating me. Her smell was powerful and warm. Lucy gave off a red and pink mist of chaos showing me she was submitting herself to me. "Good girl."

When she was in front of me I placed the collar around her neck tugging her roughly towards the door. Once out I made her crawl on the ground around the entire town until we were back into our home.

With the door closed, I tore off her clothes as I allowed my horns and wings to pop free of their restraints. It felt amazing to let myself go because damn it was hard to do in my mating season. This is my last one before I turn twenty-one so I need to make her my official mate, she is after all my true mate. My magic energy hadn't almost killed her like all the other women I have been forced to mate with. Her magic had molded to the amount that I had placed in her system to see what would happen.

Aren't I lucky to be able to live to watch the imbeciles fight and kill one another?

I ripped my pants off of my body as I pushed Lucy up on the wall ready to do the mating ceremony. In order to do the ceremony, we have to fight for dominance, which means we have to get in our dragon force-luckily the season does that for us- and force as much of our magic into the other. When it is determined who is the dominant one, typically the males are the dominate though there are females who are just as dominant, we must take turns to mark each others territory.

Acnologia had said that in order to do that we have to make a permanent mark somehow with magic. So, I assume we have to make a visible mark that our magic forms under their skin.

Finally is the mating until it is very likely the female gets pregnant with the males child.

Let's do it.