35: shawn's younow

Madilyn's POV

Shawn and I had a really fun day. We hung out with the other members of Magcon, did some stuff around Orlando by ourselves, took lots of pictures, and now it was dark outside and we were arriving back to the hotel. Shawn had the event tomorrow and Sunday, and I was told we were leaving Monday morning.

"Now I have to do that YouNow." Shawn says when we get back into the hotel. We weren't that tired because we had taken that nap earlier. My legs do hurt though from all the walking around.

I decide to post a picture on Instagram of our day while he gets his laptop and gets ready for his YouNow broadcast.

I had gained a lot of followers on Instagram ever since Shawn's fans clicked on my name from Shawn tagging me in some of his pictures. I wasn't expecting Shawn's fans to know me too. I should have known it would happen; I just didn't think about it. Shawn never exactly told them we were dating but everyone kind of figures we are.

"Madilyn how do I tell if I'm live?" Shawn asks me and I get up to go sit next to him.

"Uh... I think you are live now. Look, those are comments." I point to a whole bunch of comments and try to read them but they move kind of fast.

"So I'm live?" he asks and the comments flood with 'yes' 'yep' and 'yeah'. "Alright, hey guys! Madilyn, say hi."

"Hello." I smile and wave at the camera. As I read the comments, there are mostly ones asking who I was and if Shawn and I are dating.

"If you guys were wondering, yes this is my girlfriend Madilyn." Shawn smiles and throws his arm around me. I smile too and brace myself for some comments. I don't know if I should look at the comments but I do.

She's so pretty ugh

Aw he's taken :(

Awwww SHAWNILYN!!

WHY IS SHE PRETTY

There's pictures of her and other guys on her instagram. she's a slut

she's not that pretty.

ewwwww

Aw you guys are so cute!!!!

There ship name would be..... Shawnilyn

Wow I hate my life. you look too good for her!

Shawn talks to his fans and sings a song for them and everything and I don't think he realizes that I got up. I was just kind of sitting there with him and I was hungry so I got up. I walked out of the hotel room and bumped into Sam Pottorff.

(Authors note OK GUYS I KNOW THAT THIS IS WEIRD BECAUSE MAGCON HAS RANDOM PEOPLE IN IT BUT I COULDN'T USE THE ORIGINALS BC THEY'RE NOT ON VINE OR ANYTHING SO YEAH SORRY IF IT BOTHERS YOU I'M BASICALLY FORMING MY OWN MAGCON RN LMAO OK BYE)

"Hi." I say to him.

"Hey, you're Shawn's girlfriend right?" He asks me and I just nod as we both walk toward the elevator. "Where are you going?"

"I don't really know." I shrug and we both step into the elevator, the doors closing behind us. We stand there awkwardly, the only sound being the quiet elevator music that makes situations even more awkward.

"You could come to Jc and Kian's room with me. There's a few of us there and we're just chilling and eating pizza."

I think about it for a moment. I don't know if I should. I left my phone in our hotel room and I didn't even tell Shawn I was leaving. But, I am really hungry and pizza sounds so delicious at the moment.